The Prodigy

Guest boothy

Saw what?

Please excuse me if my firewall is blocking out any videos that you may have attached, but i can't see a link or anything. If you mean that Prodigy are playing Glasto then I'd be very happy..... As long as they don't make them clash with the Chemical Brothers :(

G

Do you think the Chems will be there again after headlining last year? I was sort of assuming they wouldn't be.....would love it if they were though.

The Prodigy would be amazing! I would have to strangle and torture my friends if I wanted to see them though.

But I would see them anyway and actually not care. I love them love them love them love them so much and want

all of their babies. It would be insane if they played at glastonbury.

Cheers,

BlackHole2006!

I myspaced the person who runs a very good Prodigy fan site and seems to know most things, about what they thought about Prodigy playing Glasto and they said it depends on when they get the new album finished by but that they would almost definatly be playing some big festivals this year so fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
The Prodigy would be amazing! I would have to strangle and torture my friends if I wanted to see them though.

But I would see them anyway and actually not care. I love them love them love them love them so much and want

all of their babies. It would be insane if they played at glastonbury.

Cheers,

BlackHole2006!