Benicassim

Guest live_forever87

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guessin ther aint no big Lenoard Cohen fans here but has anyone seen him before??? just wondering wether he'll be playing Halleluya... can see that being an ultra highlight of this summer...5am...drunk as a skunk...in my rocky shorts listenin to Halleluya being playing live by the man himself who contructed the genius song over an 8 year period apparently so! cant wait! :lol:

Guessin ther aint no big Lenoard Cohen fans here but has anyone seen him before??? just wondering wether he'll be playing Halleluya... can see that being an ultra highlight of this summer...5am...drunk as a skunk...in my rocky shorts listenin to Halleluya being playing live by the man himself who contructed the genius song over an 8 year period apparently so! cant wait! :lol:

I'm a casual fan, like never checked him out properly but one of the acts i'm most forward to seeing. Probably the type of act I wouldn't have ever gone to see at his own gig but will def be there at beni. If he is at glasto and I get tickets for that might get to see him twice. Got a feeling I will be a big fan by the time of the festival. Getting to see Leonard Cohen, Siouxie and My Bloody Valentine all at one festival is gonna be immense. 3 Important and very influential acts right there.

I had heard of him and was a big fan of his songs, but never a big fan of him... Been listening to a lot of his music since i saw him in the line up. Looks like it's gonna be a mental festival. Just can't wait to spend 12 days chilling in spain, 9 of them camping with a close friend and doing nothing but listen to music, drink and meet lots of different people. Anyone see 2 people wearing "free maltese hugs" T shirts come up to us and have a drink with us

I had heard of him and was a big fan of his songs, but never a big fan of him... Been listening to a lot of his music since i saw him in the line up. Looks like it's gonna be a mental festival. Just can't wait to spend 12 days chilling in spain, 9 of them camping with a close friend and doing nothing but listen to music, drink and meet lots of different people. Anyone see 2 people wearing "free maltese hugs" T shirts come up to us and have a drink with us

Hi!

Going to our first Benicassim this year. We are hoping to stay in a private campsite, will this still have a good atmosphere? What would be the best thing to do about tickets? Buy the ones which include camping? or will others come on sale soon?

Thanks

alright tsm!

yeah the sunday on the hill sounds like a plan. will let you appreciate the beni flavour without the expense. i wasnt planning on going back this year, 3rd yr in a row and all. but the holiday romance of last year has led to me moving in with her and shes adament were going back. so here i am. lineup wise. not surprised theres no 'massive' names (you know what i mean) but its not the music we go for, its the whole experience (that goes out to all the nervous folk, calm down, it'll be reet).

seeya there...

Cool thanks!

Its all booked now!!! Just got to do sort out the journey from Barca which I've heard is a real bitch!!

Well excited! Roll on July!!

Hi guys, I'm planning to go to Benicassim this year but im pretty skint at the moment. Should be getting a nice amount of money in about three weeks though. Do you think it's likely that there will still be tickets left by then. How quickly did the tickets sell out last year?

i went 2 years ago with a few mates and loved it, although it was pretty expensive uve just gotta make the most of your money, lidl is like 5 mins walk away and the atmosphere was really goodhowever saying all that there was a distinct lack of welsh people flying the flag. idiots need not bother going to the festival just think it would be nice to get a welsh night out sorted or beach party something different like..

will be flying out of bristol to valencia and vice versa and hope to stay at bonet campsite

expect a patriotic welcome from us we'l definately be flying the flag, not only for wales but for the u.k. cheers peops any thoughts on how to arrange a night out or something similar just reply innt. tidy peace out

dai

x

Hello all,

Heading out to Benicassim this year for the first time and was just wondering what the rules and regs are regarding drinking in the campsite? Do you need to bring drink in in advance (like the UK) or can you buy it in the actual camping area? Thanks.

Living in a tent at Benicassim is just like living in your own house. You can bring in any kind of booze, in whatever container you want, whenever you want. And imagine if you had a 24 hour pub in your garden, for occasions when you can't be bothered going to the shops. It's like that.

Living in a tent at Benicassim is just like living in your own house. You can bring in any kind of booze, in whatever container you want, whenever you want. And imagine if you had a 24 hour pub in your garden, for occasions when you can't be bothered going to the shops. It's like that.

Hello all,

Heading out to Benicassim this year for the first time and was just wondering what the rules and regs are regarding drinking in the campsite? Do you need to bring drink in in advance (like the UK) or can you buy it in the actual camping area? Thanks.