Benicassim

Guest live_forever87

Hi everyone - just a bit of info. I've just bought a ticket off e-bay (for a mate) and was a bit alarmed to discover it's an e-ticket, and in someone else's name. Now the seller assures me that if she sends a photocopy of her bf's passport since it's in his name, then everything will be OK. Will it? I'd hate my mate to arrive there and then find out that we've been had.

Thanks

Anthony

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please find attached your e-tickets for Fib Heineken 2008 - XIV Festival Internacional de Benicassim

Your e-tickets are .pdf files and you will need to open them using Adobe Reader.

If you do not already have this software installed on your computer, you can download it now

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

You will need to print your e-tickets on to plain white paper and keep them in a safe place as you will not be able to enter the festival without them.

You will also find attached a copy of the full terms and conditions of ticket sales and access to Fib Heineken 2008

Please pay careful attention to the conditions of entry with e-tickets:

- The person booking tickets will receive all the tickets booked at one time as e-mail attachments.

- Each ticket must be printed out and given to the attendees prior to arrival at the festival. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure all e-tickets are distributed correctly in advance of the festival

- The barcodes on each e-ticket are different and will match the name of the person who booked the tickets

- Every person attending the festival must take their own passport and additionally, if their ticket was not booked using their own credit/debit card, must also take a photocopy of the photopage of the passport of the cardholder who purchased the tickets. (This includes joint accounts - the name on the card used for the booking must match the name on the passport or passport photocopy)

- You must be in possession of a valid, printed e-ticket to gain admittance to the festival

- No hard tickets will be posted out or available for collection at the festival.

- Any copies, forgeries or duplicates will be identified by the access system and refused entry

- E-tickets must be printed out on to plain white paper- coloured or printed paper will not be acceptable

- Please keep your e-ticket safe, secure and flat - torn, damaged, crumpled, or wet e-tickets will be rejected by the access system. If this occurs due to the dishevelled nature of your e-ticket, you will be responsible for reprinting the ticket at your own expense and inconvenience

- Anyone who arrives at the festival having forgotten their printed e-ticket must go to Benicassim town where there are internet cafes available and reprint their e-ticket at their own expense

- If when scanned at the entrance, the access system deems that the unique barcode has already been used to gain admittance to the festival it shall be assumed that the person who booked the tickets facilitated the duplication of the tickets for the purpose of fraud.

Any additional attempts to use a barcode which has already be admitted will be refused entry, even if proof can be provided that the refusal is against the original purchaser and not the person who has already gained admittance.

Therefore it is imperative that the person booking the tickets ensures that tickets are sent to the rightful recipients and that the rightful recipients are made aware that any attempts of duplication or fraudulent use will result in all tickets under that confirmation number to be invalidated before entry

- The person booking the tickets is responsible for checking their inbox/junk mail folders for the arrival of the e-tickets. Please do not accidentally delete your e-tickets.

If you do not receive your e-tickets before 1st July 2008, please send an e-mail to festivals@lastminute.com

- We are only able to reissue non-received tickets prior to 1st July 2008 so please contact us before this date if you have not received your tickets. No requests can be dealt with after this date

- To gain admittance to the campsites and the festival you will need to exchange your e-ticket for a wristband at the wristband exchange located at the festival.

It seems to suggest that a photocopy of the original buyer is needed, but it's Ok if the the name on the ticket doesn't match the holder.

The system in place is to stop more than one person entering on one e-ticket. They are not too concerned with touting I think. Check with the seller again to be sure. You could try posting a question on the official Fiber fib website forum.

It's almost the weekend! beni starts here!!

This is my first time to Benicassim, so looking forward to it. What does the arena actually look like? I mean, is it set in fields, or is it all, like concrete? I don't mind - beaches and sun make up for it! How many people is this festival? 40,000?

And, most importantly, where do I get the best disco biscuits? How do i avoid being ripped off?

Cheers

It seems to suggest that a photocopy of the original buyer is needed, but it's Ok if the the name on the ticket doesn't match the holder.

The system in place is to stop more than one person entering on one e-ticket. They are not too concerned with touting I think. Check with the seller again to be sure. You could try posting a question on the official Fiber fib website forum.

due to a complete lack of organisation, i have no idea what im doing (well im getting a train to go through france, as at 4 days notice plane tickets are too expensive, in about 20 minutes) and i may arrive at benni a couple of days before my mates from spain turn up (if i actually manage to contact them that is) so i was wondering if there was a festival forums meetup this year (i tried making the 1 last year but was equally unorganised and stuck in barcelona at the time)

Juan 07972432403 (cant rember if phone numbers are allowed here, if not then hopefully a nice mod will remove it and you can PM me for details)

• 1 year later...