Brothers Bar

Guest TalkShow Bob

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember right we got there early afternoon and it was not too busy !

I have said on other posts they should remove the pyramid stage - we would def then not get

Zeppelin or U2 and in its place put the

Brothers Pear Cider Meadow !

:P

Various drinking outlets with small stages

:P

Apparently the look on the faces of the council bods that turned up a couple of years ago and saw a field full of utterly trashed people was a picture. Think they banned the two litre bottles on the spot.

Quite where they'd been for the previous 30 odd years of festivals and trashed people was anyone's guess...

Just as well.You'll maybe think that's it a good idea. A couple of pints of that stuff and you're hoolit, honestly. I had it on the Thursday night and it wasn't too bad.

Went to see Rolf on the Saturday and had a few, I couldn't even see Spinal Tap, both of us were wasted. Probably a cumulation of a few days drinking but it's realy lethal stuff. Wine and stuff is double the %, but if you're drinking pints of that stuff it hits you like a brick.

Just as well.You'll maybe think that's it a good idea. A couple of pints of that stuff and you're hoolit, honestly. I had it on the Thursday night and it wasn't too bad.

Went to see Rolf on the Saturday and had a few, I couldn't even see Spinal Tap, both of us were wasted. Probably a cumulation of a few days drinking but it's realy lethal stuff. Wine and stuff is double the %, but if you're drinking pints of that stuff it hits you like a brick.

would like to see another brothers bar site as i dont tend to spend much time in the jazz world field.

however at the same time i think the more laid back nature of the area lends itself well to the bar being there. if you had one near other/pyramid it would be over run and in everyone's way and woudlnt really fit as well.

its well worth a trip out of my way though :P

its the only alcohol on site i would pay for thats for sure. the normal bars just pale in comparison and i will drink my own rather than buy theirs. i am constantly surprised by the amounts the normal bars sell and their queues considering you can bring your own in!! but then a lot of people are not as money conscious as me.

I like the Brothers Bar being in the Jazz World. Would be even more crowded if it was near the pyramid/other. I think another brother bar in the Park would work. Never too busy up there and sitting on top of the hill overlooking the site with a brothers in hand would be perfect.