Lily Allen to cancel?

Guest Neil

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm..... Lauz, I hope your not silently laughing at me with this post...... ? :)

:D

Edited by Lauz_Abbott

maybe we should have a change and put sausage rolls on him instead :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

“I think the poor girl has got a few problems. Unfortunately England, although it produces good girl singer/songwriters, they don't seem to be capable of running the course.

“I find it very disappointing. These artists don't seem to have a responsibility to their audience. Morrissey pulled out two weeks before the festival [in 2005], claiming he was never booked, and he told us he didn't have a drummer."

What a ridiculous thing to say the poor lass has just had a miscarriage, you can hardly compare someone becoming depressed because of a load of shit they've been through like losing a baby to Morrissey dropping out just cause he couldn't be arsed.

Edited by chubbz

oh god i watched her programme the other day.......i actually cringed at most of it because it was so bad!!!!

ill pass on that thanks :)