Lily Allen to cancel?

Guest Neil

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as I said Lauz, I changed my opinion and apologised, but then Betty's reply and looking at what he'd previously said on the LA subject, changed it back.

I'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes...anyways. Let's just let it lie eh?

:)

If you hang around with the efests crowd you're more likely to wake up coloured in with black marker pen/lipstick or wearing the contents of a small bakery. Sorry if this sounds a bit surreal.

If you hang around with the efests crowd you're more likely to wake up coloured in with black marker pen/lipstick or wearing the contents of a small bakery. Sorry if this sounds a bit surreal.
Edited by indieheart

Sorry if you think that Lauz, but I'm not and just cos Betty's your and pc's mate shouldn't let him get a way with a really nasty comment on the miscarriage. Maybe if someone in your family had been through something like that recently you wouldn't be so flippant about it. So it turns out out like I end up looking like the villain. Well I should have known better than to pick a "stupid little fight" when I'm outnumbered by people who see what they want to see. Well if being the villain is being the person who has a go at people for being obnoxious, well so be it.

Mate I think you wanna let this lay rest now fella - You begining to sound like a stuck record. I re-read my comments and apologised to anyone who may have taken offence. The fact is Scally, I had a mis-carriage too some years ago and tbh wouldnt wish it on anyone. Wouldnt normally mention it on a public message board but as you havent stopped going on for page upon page on here thought you may as well know. Hence apologising after re-reading my comments.

Let this rest now FFS!

Betty

not forgetting the policemans costume.....

got a photo if that helps LOL :ph34r:

Thanks "mate"

:ph34r::)

Edited by Betty09