Lily Allen to cancel?

Guest Neil

i may be wrong but no point jumping to conclusions

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the reply of a complete knobhead. Did you even bother to engage your brain before you said that, or have you got a trained monkey who just got lucky with the keyboard?

You muppet.

Re-read comments and those who know me know I didnt or want it to mean any malace in any way what so ever. Apologees if anyone was offended.

As for you someone who doesnt know me.......... you got anything better to do?

I think you're wriggling out of this now - I apologised and gave you the benefit of the doubt when you'd already posted lots of negative things about Lily playing. Why even mention her playing the festival in the same sentence if it wasn't a dig? Benefit of doubt now suspect...I think you'd be better off letting it lie now.

As the vague emoticon if it was like:

Indeed, very sad. :)

She'll be playing the festival now :)

Then maybe a bit better, but still pretty insensitive and irrelevant considering her current climate.

And - anything better to do? Well. I'd only take that from someone who wasn't posting on these forums. As it is, it looks like you've not nothing much better to do either.

I think you're wriggling out of this now - I apologised and gave you the benefit of the doubt when you'd already posted lots of negative things about Lily playing. Why even mention her playing the festival in the same sentence if it wasn't a dig? Benefit of doubt now suspect...I think you'd be better off letting it lie now.

As the vague emoticon if it was like:

Indeed, very sad. :)

She'll be playing the festival now :)

Then maybe a bit better, but still pretty insensitive and irrelevant considering her current climate.

And - anything better to do? Well. I'd only take that from someone who wasn't posting on these forums. As it is, it looks like you've not nothing much better to do either.

I think it's safe to say no one thinks it's a good thing when someone experiences a sad loss and sympathy extends.

Comments or otherwise re lily playing the festival are based on peoples musical taste alone and not connected to recent events.

To be honest the vast majority of regualr visitors to these pages actually know me and have met me. I have made many good friends having initially met them at the festival. To the best of my knowledge I have never met you and I really don't feel I've missed out.

Your posts sadly seem to do nothing better than point foul mouthed abuse at other board members i.e. myself and Betty09. I'm looking forward to the festival and camping and meeting up with old friends for the fourth year in a row, a lot of who according to you think I'm a 'twat'.

Seriously as Betty said, do you have nothing better to do with your time?

having met both pc and betty several times i can honesty say they are both decent blokes.....you just sound like a bit of a knobhead who has nothing better to do than pick stupid little fights with everyone

Well, I'm sure you do have some mates fella, but I've read a fair few posts on here giving you stick for stupid opinions and my comment towards Betty, was justified in my opinion for snide comments and you only joined in because you seem to like spoiling for an argument, so I don't really give a monkey's what you think.

Do I have anything better to do? Generally yeah, probably better stuff than Mr "I'm on the forums on a Saturday night" - but when I see someone saying something callous like that (I did give him the benfit of the doubt after Lauz stepped in and apologised, but further comments made me think otherwise) I feel someone should say something.

Sorry if you think that Lauz, but I'm not and just cos Betty's your and pc's mate shouldn't let him get a way with a really nasty comment on the miscarriage. Maybe if someone in your family had been through something like that recently you wouldn't be so flippant about it. So it turns out out like I end up looking like the villain. Well I should have known better than to pick a "stupid little fight" when I'm outnumbered by people who see what they want to see. Well if being the villain is being the person who has a go at people for being obnoxious, well so be it.

he didnt go out to do a nasty comment on it though, it was just bad wording.