Superb line up!

Guest 5co77ie

what a lot of bonuses:

Not only this but ticket buyers will also get a free festival t-shirt for each paid ticket, and a free festival programme per order (all to be collected at the festival). All ticket purchasers over the weekend will also be put into a draw to win a hot air balloon experience in the Pimms balloon over the weekend (weather permitting).

Finally our friends at The Wickwar Brewing Company, who brought their extra special real ales and scrumpy to the festival in 2007, are offering all ticket buyers during the limited special offer period, 20% off all orders through their online shop for orders over £20. Once your ticket order has been confirmed, you will be sent a special promotion code to use and this will be valid until the end of January 2008.

Great news about the Blockheads & Phil Jupitus, Jupitus will be awesome on the comedy stage too. Great to see more comedy as it was awesome last year but Dave Johns & Jeff Green???? I've had the misfortune of seeing Johns at the comedy store a couple of times & he's very average at bes.t Jeff Green, he'll really struggle with a festival crowd trying to wow them with his cutting edge material & observations on such topics as why women like buying shoes & how bad airline food is. Lets hope when the full programme is released it's better than this.

I like Jeff Green and if his show does start bombing he could always whip out a saucepan and try some celelbrity cheffing. Though i think his stuff on living together and having babies will appeal to the family audience of Wychwood. I don't know much about Dave Johns at all. I rerely do comedy other than Mark Thomas but subject to clashes I hope to see both Green and Jupitus.