EXIT 08

Guest EXIT festival

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could go, stupid placement is ruining everything for me this year, I can't really go to Novi Sad and come straight home, it'd be kind of rude not to see the family over there.

Paul Weller has also been confirmed according to e-fests.

Can't believe people are actually stupid enough to camp in Serbia, it gets way too hot over there, I think last year Belgrade was in the 50s for a good portion of the summer. Novi Sad I believe is cooler but being in a huge crowd with such temperatures can't be too good of a thing.

How many British people went last year? I heard it was between 25,000-30,000. I'm sure it's doing wonders for the Serbian economy, they should host more festivals ;-)

Yeah James Zabiela would be class. Rocked the fortress in 06, he and Hernan Cattaneo played at green beat in belgrade last august. Unreal gig. Those 2 would be good. Would love if Massive attack played, they played back in 05. But they have a new album out in the summer so it may be possible.

I wish I could go, stupid placement is ruining everything for me this year, I can't really go to Novi Sad and come straight home, it'd be kind of rude not to see the family over there.

Paul Weller has also been confirmed according to e-fests.

Can't believe people are actually stupid enough to camp in Serbia, it gets way too hot over there, I think last year Belgrade was in the 50s for a good portion of the summer. Novi Sad I believe is cooler but being in a huge crowd with such temperatures can't be too good of a thing.

How many British people went last year? I heard it was between 25,000-30,000. I'm sure it's doing wonders for the Serbian economy, they should host more festivals ;-)

If "normal" is paying €120 for a room that is normally €40 then I might not be going next year!

I appreciate the people of Novi Sad want to make money out of Exit Festival, but to literally quadruple the cost of rooms there is a joke :lol:

I really don't want to camp, but I can't afford to pay €100 a night for a hotel room that is not worth anywhere near that kind of money, and I HATE being ripped off!

it isnt as cheap as it could be. for a 4 person apartment in town we paid 700euros (£520). £130 each for 6 nights isnt too bad, cant blame the locals for setting high prices, it is a bit of a risk renting your apartment out to festival goers, especially brits, with the bad reputation that we sadly have
Edited by Miss_Boo

Fair enough people's homes... they want to make sure they earn enough from it that it's worth their while to let some toe-rags live in their home for 5 days! ;)

It's the hotels that annoy me, they have one rate for 360days of the year, and a totally extortionate rate for the 5 days for Exit. :lol:

Edited by Mr.S

If "normal" is paying €120 for a room that is normally €40 then I might not be going next year!

I appreciate the people of Novi Sad want to make money out of Exit Festival, but to literally quadruple the cost of rooms there is a joke :lol:

I really don't want to camp, but I can't afford to pay €100 a night for a hotel room that is not worth anywhere near that kind of money, and I HATE being ripped off!

That's nothing compared to some of the quotes I've got. Online it says a double room is €40 - when I've emailed to enquire they've replied saying that for the Exit period rooms are €120!!!

And the most annoying thing is, if these were really nice hotels I wouldn't mind paying over the odds for them, but a lot of them are not very attractive, if I'm paying £90 a night for a hotel, it wants to be half decent at least! :lol: