Sex Pistols headlining the Saturday

Guest Shanndy

Me & Lauz really want you at our birthday party.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill have your share of alcohol then :ph34r:

*ahhhhh brain freeze!!!!!! i knew i shouldnt have opened that pot of cookie dough haagen dazs ice cream!!!*

you load of jumped up hippies. after reading some of the sh1t on this thread im wondering how you lot have enough brain cells to buy your tickets. your getting the king's of punk and someone has the nerve to say they could open for kings of leon, you fcuking rotter to whoever that was. to all these who are complaining i will give you £50 for your ticket PM me. if the pistols dont perform to the IOW standered tuff thats the sex pistols for you. i paid as much to see them one's at brixton as your paying for the weekend and they where worth every penny.

you load of jumped up hippies. after reading some of the sh1t on this thread im wondering how you lot have enough brain cells to buy your tickets. your getting the king's of punk and someone has the nerve to say they could open for kings of leon, you fcuking rotter to whoever that was. to all these who are complaining i will give you £50 for your ticket PM me. if the pistols dont perform to the IOW standered tuff thats the sex pistols for you. i paid as much to see them one's at brixton as your paying for the weekend and they where worth every penny.
Edited by pc18568

If your only argument to my point is the fact that standard was typed incorrectly and the fact that I don’t know when IOW tickets go on sale then my guess is you probably agree with me but don’t want to show it.

And for those who think the pistols can’t hold down a headline slot take a look at this

sex pistols headline music festival

Edited by pc18568

Jesus Christ do you realise where on a music forum and not doing an English degree?

A little lesson, when on a forum grammar is not really the issue it’s the point the person is making that is.

i use perfect grammar at work 8 hrs a day. when i come on here i really cant be arsed. And if your going to try and be smart at least make sure your own spelling is correct you prick.

If your only argument to my point is the fact that standard was typed incorrectly and the fact that I don’t know when IOW tickets go on sale then my guess is you probably agree with me but don’t want to show it.

And for those who think the pistols can’t hold down a headline slot take a look at this

sex pistols headline music festival