Editors

Guest leb2000uk

Editors came pretty close in 2005, but that was when the back room came out, and were still a realitvely small band. Now that there much bigger (4th headliners, maybe higher), they could probably only play TITP, Glasto and maybe one other.

I think they could play next year though, i dont think theyve done the CW for a few years, perhaps ever. Still think V is more likely.

The new album is actually rather good. Reminds me alot of Echo & the bunnymen, i dont know if anybody else picks up on that, but i ceartinly do. They arent pioneer's by any stretch of the imagination, but they can carve out some superb downbeat anthems.

I would like to see them play next year, but only as long as it's not at the expense of other, less obvious bands (weezer...), as i have seen them at least half a dozen times.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they're a really good band, id much rather see them have a high mainstage slot than some of these identikit, indie pop bands.

• 2 years later...

I thought they were playing somewhere else which meant they couldn't play?

I'd love it if they could, recently got into An End Has A Start, and wow I'm impressed. They're really something quite special, and certainly not the boring, unoriginal coldplay copiers I thought they were. And on top of that I was impressed when I walked past their set last year. (Or the year before, one of them two).