Tartan Heart 2008

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Never heard a thing. I keep looking on their Myspace but there's no news at all.

I hope the rumours of the farm being taken over and it might not happen this year are false. Surely they would know that by now thou! I wonder if they're trying to set up Eticket facilities like the Wicker Man, could take a bit of time getting that set up.

Edited by irons

I remember reading it on here last year just after Bella 2007. A poster said he was talking to some locals, and that's what they said. No idea if it's true or not. Just seems wierd that theirs no announcement yet. :(

Belladrum 2008 tickets to go on sale from www.ticketmaster.co.uk and www.thebooth.co.uk at 9.00 AM Monday 21st January as follows:

Dates 8th and 9th August 2008

Adult Weekend (includes parking and camping from 4.00 PM Thursday 7th to 1.00 PM Sunday 10th) £80

Weekend child 12 & under free

Adult Saturday (includes parking and camping from 9.00 AM Saturday 9th to 1.00 PM Sunday 10th) £50

Saturday child 12 & under free

Belladrum2008logoresized.jpg

Edited by bryanb

Good news :)

Another tenner on the price this year.. still worth it.. just hope the beer doesn't go up again in the same proportion :)

Any acts going to be announced before then? :D

Also from www.thebooth.co.uk who work out cheaper than TicketDisaster

Edited by Paul ™

Belladrum 2008 tickets to go on sale from www.ticketmaster.co.uk at 9.00 AM Monday 21st January as follows:

Dates 8th and 9th August 2008

Adult Weekend (includes parking and camping from 4.00 PM Thursday 7th to 1.00 PM Sunday 10th) £80

Weekend child 12 & under free

Adult Saturday (includes parking and camping from 9.00 AM Saturday 9th to 1.00 PM Sunday 10th) £50

Saturday child 12 & under free

Belladrum2008logoresized.jpg