the rabbit hole

Guest spg

now i guess many of you will have found your way into the cafe tent "the rabbit hole" but how many of you actually went down the rabbit hole? not in a drug induced way but through the cupboard dorr to the left of the serving area?

si

The whole Glasto experience was a Rabbit Hole this year - there were soo many things that tapped into my psyche in the build up to the fest that they all seemed to play out over the weekend in some way - I saw the Mad Hatter, even followed a white rabbit and eventually found Alice and helped her home :ph34r:

The whole Glasto experience was a Rabbit Hole this year - there were soo many things that tapped into my psyche in the build up to the fest that they all seemed to play out over the weekend in some way - I saw the Mad Hatter, even followed a white rabbit and eventually found Alice and helped her home :lol:

The whole Glasto experience was a Rabbit Hole this year - there were soo many things that tapped into my psyche in the build up to the fest that they all seemed to play out over the weekend in some way - I saw the Mad Hatter, even followed a white rabbit and eventually found Alice and helped her home :P

it was quite a tight tunnel with a tipi at the end of it, with a sofa in it few other random objects and i think a light projector. it was lovely sitting on a soft dry sofa. i did get to sit in the old leather seat whilst the salsa lessons were going on with a good cup of tea.

si

Rabbit Hole...was that the one in the top right corner of the Park Village? I went in there on Thursday night but I was pretty spangled! Madam was playing with my head and kept putting me into a narcoleptic fit...which I 'spose is very Alice like anyway! :ph34r:

Didn't even find that cafe. Where was it?

Thought based on title you meant the tunnel under the railway line, which I finally found this year. :ph34r: Nice enough, but just a tunnel at the end of the day. Your rabbit hole sounds far more interesting......

Edited by Chocky

Is "Alice" a metaphor for some old rum slapper you went back to the tent wi for yer wicked way? :D

Or is it just my dirty mind? :D

What...resembling something like this??? Avast!

glastonbury2007031yk7.jpg

:P

(Don't look nuffin like Alice though...but will work on it!) :D:D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Where's me rum?! :ph34r:

no didnt find it but me and a mate were in the silent disco at about 2 ish on monday morning and we could only hear techno coming from this very tent. So off we went to find it and low and behold we were greeted with some majik techno tunes at around 3 ish ..great place wish I had found it sooner. O well always next year

Wow, you could have someone's eye out with those!

(I meant the pistol and the sword of course)

• 9 months later...