OMFG! JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR BACKSTAGE PASS!

Guest glastolullyjm

hmmm ... having spent well over an hour a few feet from Amy before she played Jazzworld, she defo wasn't off her face, not in the slightest, not even mildly drunk.

That's what I thought until I watched her mumbling her way through 'back to black' last night on the Tv footage - perhaps she just forgot the words :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a hospitality pass. the only advantage I found, and it was quite a good one was it saved a lot of time by avoiding the crowds getting between the pyramid stage and the other stage as well as the other side by the Guardian lounge (going towards John Peet stage).

This allowed me to see quite a few more bands.

As already said, there was nearly always some seats free in the bar tent as well, the toilets looked much nicer but I never felt the urge to go try them out!

The drinks weren't cheaper, the only difference with the bar was it wasn't too rammed and they had champers on the menu!

the only person I recongised the whole time I was there was the singer from Electric Soft parade, but I only recognised him because i'd seen him earlier in the day on stage.

Wow I'd love to know who you really are - as an AAA pass is very, very, very rare at Glasto - I'm not sure even Michael has one! :D Most of the organisers of Glasto for the stages only have AMA passes. and the highest pass pass I saw all weekend was a BAA worn by someone pretty high up within GFL.

So whats the difference between BAA and AAA?

(Note - not addressed to OP - they've clearly never seen either..)

I wanna BE you.

C'mon, just let me BE you, just for one day...

:D

Quiz: Can anyone arrange the fragments "show", "massive" and "off" into a popular phrase which describes this post? Say what you see, 5 seconds, here we go... :) Nothing like trying to rouse up a bit of jealousy to validate one's existence eh? I propose we all take the stance of not believing any of this crap unless we see explicit photos of Winehouse being 'unloaded' onto by Romeo from the Magic Numbers and Billy Bragg whist they duet "Power In A Union"... anyone?

"backstage all areas" - it's the sort of pass you get if you're one of Michael's most trusted and senior staff members having worked for him for 25+ years and with a potential need to go almost anywhere on the festie site for festival business.

Glasto is run as lots of mini empires, with passes issued for one little empire not getting you access into any of the others.

Wow I'd love to know who you really are - as an AAA pass is very, very, very rare at Glasto - I'm not sure even Michael has one! :) Most of the organisers of Glasto for the stages only have AMA passes. and the highest pass pass I saw all weekend was a BAA worn by someone pretty high up within GFL.

Are you a cow?

LMAO that would be worth seeing ....i could post pics if i knew how, and indeed if i was everything you described above......discussing and yes, very vocal due to being very f**king happy about it, but not showing off

correcto AAA does what it says on the tin and my BAA didnt get me onto stage unsupervised, or into the area where BBC studio was or into Dick Tee's 'empire' which is where the artists dressing rooms are......i did get to wander around the BBC sleep area, and they have these portacabins with 4 seperate bedrooms per cabin, with a little bed in there, electric and a window with blinds, all secured with your own front door key! like little portable hostels

Can you not read? Wasn't asking you - question was addressed to non-fantasists...