Who can explain this photo to me?!?!

themuel

I believe you. The weird thing is he doesn't seem to have a shadow. Or legs. :blink: I am determined to believe he is a ghost, he is smiling but looks sad. Wonder what his story is.

I think he looks like a normal boy his face i mean. The idea of him standing on a bench is very logical I think

I was thinking the same thing a few moments ago - it could be one of those half fencey/half leaning posty type thingys you see around the markets, don't even remember seeing one by the bandstand, but hey if you missed this then I can be excused for missing a bit of wood :blink:

Anyone missing anything at glastonbury I think is fair enough, it is a bit of an assault on the senses! Although me not noticing a kid right in front of me and my friends not noticing one breathing down their necks is pretty unobservant!

Lol :blink:

Like the picture was funny razzpm0.gif

quite thought provoking though

Edited by AnonymousE

little bugger has run off :blink:

11819279152114dg3.jpg

:( like that little annoying f**ker off the frank ads he'll probably be back :)

at first i was thinking its genuine,

look at the water, there appears to be a shadow on the water of a horizontal bench, thet doesn't appear above the water

this goes between each the two peoples legs in the foreground

I think there was a bench there, but it is out of sight behind the people. That is the best explanation I can think of anyway.

I think there was a bench there, but it is out of sight behind the people. That is the best explanation I can think of anyway.

i'm not saying you've made it up

but the distance on the shadow just does not add up, comparing it against the person on the left legs

Edited by shavenhaven

Actually, I do think it’s a very good fake

hair.jpg

One of the hardest parts to cut out in Photoshop is hair, notice how the girls hair shows detail behind individual strands and the boys hairline stops abruptly with a slight white halo.

There is a slim chance I’m wrong, but if I had to bet, I would say hoax. Themuel, if we say hi at the meet and you tell me it wasn’t a fake to my face… I’ll believe you.

Whichever, it’s a great thread.

Please can someone tell me how he is now not there? Done my head in! Has the original posted pic now been photoshopped or has the original pic had the photoshopped bits removed?

Thanks

Alex

Major Charles Ingram photoshopped the head out, he works in editing and retouching apparently, and is very clever!

Major Charles Ingram photoshopped the head out, he works in editing and retouching apparently, and is very clever!

What a guy!!

Now ive seen what can be achieved via photoshop theres every chance it was a snide to begin with. On another chain of thought does anyone know if any young people have died there over the years? I know theres 1 or 2 deaths a year (well there was in the 90's anyway)

What a guy!!

Now ive seen what can be achieved via photoshop theres every chance it was a snide to begin with. On another chain of thought does anyone know if any young people have died there over the years? I know theres 1 or 2 deaths a year (well there was in the 90's anyway)

Im 100% sure its not a ghost! :blink: