Who can explain this photo to me?!?!

themuel

God knows. i only joined that this evening just before work cos the other one said something about too much bandwidth? that's the only one I've put on there. my friend recommended it i got to that one from imageshack is it? all new to me I've never posted a picture before i was impressed with my technologiness!

Huh?! you must be on wrong profile i only registered there at 7ish. i can't follow link cos am at work but will look later. i can fwd you the confirmation email I've got if you want when i get in! I'm not pulling a scam here ppl. it would be a rubbish one too there's no point to it!

11819279152114dg3auj4.jpg

that was easy...

You need to zoom in in her left arm, its a fake fo sure

That's really disappointing. I was gettin excited about conspiracy theories and sinister boy ghosts roaming the fields, eternally living for Glastonbury. Who believes in ghosts? I'd like to think they exist.

Oh my god guys, seriously, it HAS NOT BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED. I know you obviously know your way around this kind of thing but I swear on everything that is important to me it has not been done. I would beet my glastonbury ticket that is has not been tampered with. I dont know what else I can say to make you believe me, nothing I guess, I hate not being believed when I'm telling the truth. :blink:

I got the photos developed on my way home from Glastonbury, before the pic even got near a computer, I have a photo in an album straight from the memory card, it is the same!

I'm getting a bit peeved cos I only put a photo I thought a few people might like to see online because I think its quite funny and now I'm feeling like Im being accused of trying to trick people. :(

Not very nice.

All I can say is cross my heart it is a real untampered with pic, I have no knowledge of anyhting photoshoppy, Ive never edited a digital pic in my life.

Am guessing now the 'experts' on here have decided its a fake theres no point continuing, I just hope some ppl can look at it and go 'oh that looks cool he must be standing on something' and just enjoy it for what it is, a funny picture.

Rubbish

also when you look at the girls in the grey jacket's left arm the light looks all wrong. If her arm is in front of the chaps body then how would we see any light on the jacket.???

I dont think that is light, I think it is a line where some of her top is wet and some is dry

Also the two people in the distance top right obviously only have two heads but are also lucky enough to have five legs!

Joking aside that original pic is freaking me a bit! :blink:

Huh?!?! There are 4 people there 2 walking towards the camera and 2 walking across.

I'm feeling really deflated that people think im trying to trick them when I'm not, wish I had just kept it to myself.

Oh my god guys, seriously, it HAS NOT BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED. I know you obviously know your way around this kind of thing but I swear on everything that is important to me it has not been done. I would beet my glastonbury ticket that is has not been tampered with. I dont know what else I can say to make you believe me, nothing I guess, I hate not being believed when I'm telling the truth. :blink:

I got the photos developed on my way home from Glastonbury, before the pic even got near a computer, I have a photo in an album straight from the memory card, it is the same!

I'm getting a bit peeved cos I only put a photo I thought a few people might like to see online because I think its quite funny and now I'm feeling like Im being accused of trying to trick people. :(

Not very nice.

All I can say is cross my heart it is a real untampered with pic, I have no knowledge of anyhting photoshoppy, Ive never edited a digital pic in my life.

Am guessing now the 'experts' on here have decided its a fake theres no point continuing, I just hope some ppl can look at it and go 'oh that looks cool he must be standing on something' and just enjoy it for what it is, a funny picture.

Rubbish

I believe you. The weird thing is he doesn't seem to have a shadow. Or legs. :) I am determined to believe he is a ghost, he is smiling but looks sad. Wonder what his story is.

Not very nice.

Rubbish

Chill man :) YOU asked for an explanation...other than the photoshop theories I don't think there is one :)

:blink: hehe thanks, must admit I think he is just a kid standing funny or balancing on something we can't see. But the idea of little glastonbury ghosts popping up is a nice one. Thanks for the nice post was feeling a bit rubbish.

But..But..The shadow..No legs! He is a ghost! Read up on Glastonbury ghosts here: http://www.isleofavalon.co.uk/avalon-ghosts.html I know I'm a nerd and it is the most unlikely explanation but man I love a good ghost story of a night. :(

Chill man :blink: YOU asked for an explanation...other than the photoshop theories I don't think there is one :(

Yeh true sorry, its just cos the only explanations Im getting are ones I know cannot be right because it hasnt been photoshopped, that I am 100% sure of and people aren't believing me.

Seeing that copy of the pic with the bench drawn on I think is probably right though but without the editing.. Just a bit higher up so that it cant be seen at all and he's just jumped up onto it to make sure he can be seen in the photo. That I think is the answer.

Edited by themuel

I am 100% sure of and people aren't believing me.

:blink: welcome to my world...

Yeh true sorry, its just cos the only explanations Im getting are ones I know cannot be right because it hasnt been photoshopped, that I am 100% sure of and people aren't believing me.

Seeing that copy of the pic with the bench drawn on I think is probably right though but without the editing.. Just a bit higher up so that it cant be seen at all and he's just jumped up onto it to make sure he can be seen in the photo. That I think is the answer.

I was thinking the same thing a few moments ago - it could be one of those half fencey/half leaning posty type thingys you see around the markets, don't even remember seeing one by the bandstand, but hey if you missed this then I can be excused for missing a bit of wood :blink: