Who can explain this photo to me?!?!

themuel

I love this thread, i read it in its entirety last night and freaked myself out before bed.

Brilliant, i ll be on the lookout this year.

Could you imagine if you saw him!!!

You'd be like 'It's you IT'S YOOOOU!!!'

'But, but, but you've got legs!??!'

*Boy runs off in utter fear*

Reasult?! :wub:

Could you imagine if you saw him!!!

You'd be like 'It's you IT'S YOOOOU!!!'

'But, but, but you've got legs!??!'

*Boy runs off in utter fear*

Reasult?! :wub:

I think I'll just say that to random people this year anyway - that is a class line :):D

Edited by Chocky

just a suggestion based on his shoulders. they seem like they are twisted round slightly and i was wondering if he was walking by and is actually a lot more side on than he looks. if he's half moving when the picture was taken then both his legs could almost side on behind the guys right leg.....

see what i mean?... cause i'm not sure i do!

I think I'll just say that to random people this year anyway - that is a class line :wub::)

I'm with you, that is a quality line.

If i do see him though, wuss that i am, i ll probably go white, run a mile and lay off the cider for a couple of hours.

just a suggestion based on his shoulders. they seem like they are twisted round slightly and i was wondering if he was walking by and is actually a lot more side on than he looks. if he's half moving when the picture was taken then both his legs could almost side on behind the guys right leg.....

yeh thats what ive been thinking. Im not sure I subscribe to the bench theory, although the shadow between their legs is strange. The bench would just be so high which makes it confusing. However is there a slope near the bandstand? I cant remember one, but perhaps there is?

yeh thats what ive been thinking. Im not sure I subscribe to the bench theory, although the shadow between their legs is strange. The bench would just be so high which makes it confusing. However is there a slope near the bandstand? I cant remember one, but perhaps there is?

Hmm its kind of a long gentle incline up that way isnt it? Not a slope as such I don't think.

For him to be walking and turned his head, hmmm not sure on that one, he would have to have a quite flexible neck to get it round looking dead on and still looking, wouldnt he?! I dont know...

For him to be walking and turned his head, hmmm not sure on that one, he would have to have a quite flexible neck to get it round looking dead on and still looking, wouldnt he?! I dont know...

For some reason that reminded me of...

:(

Hmm its kind of a long gentle incline up that way isnt it? Not a slope as such I don't think.

Apologies, this is just so intriguing!

not sure he's as dead on as he looks. his face is, but i reckon his shoulders could be on a 45 degree angle (ish). Now way in my mind the bench theory makes any sense. his head is clearly right behind your friends, so the bench would have to be too. unless he's leaning right forward supporting himself on your friends shoulders, which would mean they were proper wasted if they didnt notice!

Wierd i was just thinking about this thread yesterday from remembering it last year and up it pops again.

I do love the Efest Glasto build up.

Its warm, fuzzy and comforting when my job is giving me chest pains and suicidal tendencies.

yer thats just how i saw it, he's been walking from the right hand of the picture towards the left a few feet behind them, you can see slight ripples to that effect just in the background, and he's twisted his body round while his legs are sort of side on to the camera so cant be seen cos are covered by the other legs... must be pretty tall but that seems the most plausible explanation...

though the thought of him sitting crossed legged on a magic carpet whizzing by kept me amused for a while :-)

• 1 month later...