How and where to score the good stuff at Benicassim- Give your tips

Guest hiheelsneakers

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had some pink ones on thurs that were well good, bought some white speckly ones on frid from some pickey on the bridge which wheren't so good, so just stuck to the MDMA sat and sun had a f**king great time. prices were a bit extravigent i must admit. :D

think i'll try Lowlands next year though!! should be easier and cheaper to score :)

we met an african guy at summercase called william and his pills were pinky and had a diamond on them i think. they were pretty good. we also got some mdma there as well and we had no adverse side effects from anything. willie stayed in bonet so some of you may have got some from him? i think he dissapeared by the sat tho as we tried to get a hold of him but there was no answer. i took half a pill from an english girl during the klaxons and it knocked me for 6! ended up laying down on the fake grass outside the silent disco for 2 hours till i came round again, wasnt nice! gutted i didn't get to fully appreciate vitalic, but i was fine by the time digitalism came on!

anyone get any bright yellow pills from an english guy on the beach? yellow windmills from amsterdam? we had them on sat and sun and they were decent as well. didn't get any gypo medicine, but we noticed there was a severe lack of gypos this year compared to last 2!

for the first time in my sorry life i took bugger all and had an amazing time!! :D

i'm sure there's a lesson to be learned there but not sure what it is........ :)

we met an african guy at summercase called william and his pills were pinky and had a diamond on them i think. they were pretty good. we also got some mdma there as well and we had no adverse side effects from anything. willie stayed in bonet so some of you may have got some from him? i think he dissapeared by the sat tho as we tried to get a hold of him but there was no answer. i took half a pill from an english girl during the klaxons and it knocked me for 6! ended up laying down on the fake grass outside the silent disco for 2 hours till i came round again, wasnt nice! gutted i didn't get to fully appreciate vitalic, but i was fine by the time digitalism came on!

anyone get any bright yellow pills from an english guy on the beach? yellow windmills from amsterdam? we had them on sat and sun and they were decent as well. didn't get any gypo medicine, but we noticed there was a severe lack of gypos this year compared to last 2!

i did pretty well with the stuff i bought. got a few pills and some mdma all off different sources and they all did the job. wish i'd got more tho, shared it around with freeloding mates!

the pills off that black guy were good but monged me for about an hour after taking em. shame about all the gypos getting busted saturday night - i really could've done with something to get over friday night's meca comedown.

So you bought them on the Thursday? They must have been from the same batch. I dropped on the way to the festival and was ill by the time Iggy was finished. Did you buy them from some guy on Bonet? I bought three off the guy just as a couple of girls were buying the same. I saw one of the girls the next day and was going to ask her if she felt ok but she looked fine.

• 1 year later...
This will not appeal to everyone, but lots of first timers will want to know

1) Bonet is the best campsite for disco biscuits. (Listen out particulary for any German/Dutch Techno sounds, as listeners of this 'music' tend to be the purveyors of many things that bring you up)

'

2) Haggle down from initial 10 euros, to about 7. This is sometimes acheivable if you present yourself as 'laid back.' To communicate your order to germans say, either "pille", or ""Griesgram" if they are spanish, "pastille". (unfortunately you may have to expect to part with 10 euro's just for one jub, but hey, you're on holiday)

It is well worth trying this out, and playing it by ear as we found out last year. A little preseverance and you wont have to chance it picking up from the..

..3) Gyppo's/Pikey's... On the way into the festival site there is a long, stony/dirt road. Although less reliable, and less susceptible to reducing prices the Gyppo's jubs are quite potent. Strangely enough, i found the dodgiest looking ones (cracked, off-colour, indistinguishable design) to be the most effective. Some of them were actually quite brilliant. whatever you do, DO NOT purchase any acid off the gyppo's. Most people who i spoke to last year said it must have been either very weak, or just fake tabs with improvised designs. It may taste 'bitter' but it should'nt really taste like anything. This is an indication of either 'bad acid' or 'a square of paper with hairspray on it' neither of which produces a desired effect.

4)White sharks are bad- Taken in large doses, these produce an effect of 'looking through the wrong end of a telescope', probably got lots of K and Rat poision in them. Not good, but interesting.

5) Don't buy magic mushrooms of dutch people unless you are loaded. They're overpriced, and come in meagre portions.

6) Watch out for the fat spanish lady selling coke in the festival site. Good stuff, snd not too expensive, again haggle. She means buisness, as she actually bought a ticket!

7) If puking's your trip, try the pikey BBQ. Or the 2 euro bottles of whiskey from LIDLS

I was aware there was a lot of so-called 'MDMA' Capsules floating around last year. Anyone know what these were like?

Also, is anybody starting up a bit of buisness around Bonet, (taking stuff from home) if so, let us know!!! You should see the money the British dealers were making.

does anybody know of the availability of ket at benni at all? we coudnt locate any at all last year but surely must be there as ibiza is rife with the stuff

been thinking of taking some over but dont think i have the balls to go through with it...

• 2 weeks later...
I was aware there was a lot of so-called 'MDMA' Capsules floating around last year. Anyone know what these were like?

Also, is anybody starting up a bit of buisness around Bonet, (taking stuff from home) if so, let us know!!! You should see the money the British dealers were making.

I've heard people talking about taking stuff on the plane, sounds pretty dangerous to me! Anyone have any experience of ferries? Do they ever search cars etc? We're road tripping it down through france so doing dover - calais the week before.

• 10 months later...

This will be my third benicassim.Im not a drug taker so have never really paid attention to the drug scene there, however this year ill be travelling with a couple of fellas who are, so a couple of questions:

was it easy to get mdma last year/what was the price?

does anyone have any experience of taking your own from the uk in your suitcase?

cheers