How and where to score the good stuff at Benicassim- Give your tips

Guest hiheelsneakers

dont want to p*55 on anyones bonfire, but i dont really see the point of this thread? whats the use in asking the street price of ket in benicassim when your prob sat in an office in swindon a week before we get there? we didnt even give it a thought last year when we went and still ended up managing to score. id just say speak to the gypos, haggle and see how you do. all this banter is kinda pointless, imo ...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To any 1 who was there last year,

Was there any one selling nos?? Dont think customs will take to kindly to me taking 250 chargers plus a cracker lol

Dont think there will be! only seems to be big in UK! and just hit clubs in Ibiza and Napa fairly recently! oww well fingers crossed! nothing like a huge ballon on the beach :D

Is it laughing gas or something? :D

I was wondering that too???

I am so not down with the kids. :D

Nonse Sense :D

you wanna steer clear of cake. i think it took off in the old czechoslovakia. i heard somebody vomited so much they threw up their own pelvis. (you gotta love chris morris).

SPAIN HAS GOT A HUGE DRUGS PROBLEM - YOU CAN`T GET ANY ANYWHERE

MY ADVICE IS TO GET AS MUCH OF THE STUFF AS U CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON BEFORE U LEAVE, STICK IT IN YOUR BAG AND TRY NOT TO LOOK LIKE A TERRORIST WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH CUSTOMS. BETTER STILL SLIP IT INTO YOUR MATES/BOYFRIENDS/GIRLFRIENDS BAG

BON VOYAGE

Hi,

In Brighton alot of people take ‘BZP tablets’ which until very recently were legal in the UK. Once the government realised people where enjoying themselves by substituting them for E's (with the added benefits of not meeting drug dealers) they naturally banned it - w*nkers!

You can still get in here in some shops however and I was wondering:

1. Whether BZP is illegal in Spain?

2. If its not, where can we get it (ideally in Barcelona)?

They usually come in stupid packaging i.e. “Magiks” and retail about £6.00 for two, I was mega skeptical when I first tried them and I have to say the high is as good as MDMA and (here's the thing), you don’t get a come-down you just feel tired!

Just wondered anyway, any help whatsoever much appreciated!

This will not appeal to everyone, but lots of first timers will want to know

1) Bonet is the best campsite for disco biscuits. (Listen out particulary for any German/Dutch Techno sounds, as listeners of this 'music' tend to be the purveyors of many things that bring you up)

'

2) Haggle down from initial 10 euros, to about 7. This is sometimes acheivable if you present yourself as 'laid back.' To communicate your order to germans say, either "pille", or ""Griesgram" if they are spanish, "pastille". (unfortunately you may have to expect to part with 10 euro's just for one jub, but hey, you're on holiday)

It is well worth trying this out, and playing it by ear as we found out last year. A little preseverance and you wont have to chance it picking up from the..

..3) Gyppo's/Pikey's... On the way into the festival site there is a long, stony/dirt road. Although less reliable, and less susceptible to reducing prices the Gyppo's jubs are quite potent. Strangely enough, i found the dodgiest looking ones (cracked, off-colour, indistinguishable design) to be the most effective. Some of them were actually quite brilliant. whatever you do, DO NOT purchase any acid off the gyppo's. Most people who i spoke to last year said it must have been either very weak, or just fake tabs with improvised designs. It may taste 'bitter' but it should'nt really taste like anything. This is an indication of either 'bad acid' or 'a square of paper with hairspray on it' neither of which produces a desired effect.

4)White sharks are bad- Taken in large doses, these produce an effect of 'looking through the wrong end of a telescope', probably got lots of K and Rat poision in them. Not good, but interesting.

5) Don't buy magic mushrooms of dutch people unless you are loaded. They're overpriced, and come in meagre portions.

6) Watch out for the fat spanish lady selling coke in the festival site. Good stuff, snd not too expensive, again haggle. She means buisness, as she actually bought a ticket!

7) If puking's your trip, try the pikey BBQ. Or the 2 euro bottles of whiskey from LIDLS

I was aware there was a lot of so-called 'MDMA' Capsules floating around last year. Anyone know what these were like?

Also, is anybody starting up a bit of buisness around Bonet, (taking stuff from home) if so, let us know!!! You should see the money the British dealers were making.

You guys i would watch it if i was you. last year i went and there was alot of horror stories going round the bonet site about people going into fits and things from the drugs they bought of the gypos. i was after coke myself but i refused to pay the 70-80 euros they were asking for. did i just walk around with my eyes closed or something!?

jeesus - I dont think the crusties know whats in store for them this year! There's gonna be one massive angry mob should they run out of wares.

The message is:

More quality drugs - less offal!

Should you be a Spanish crustie. And ffs - we all know it aint 'ice cold beer'!

Does anyone actually know anything about getting caught with small amounts of drugs in Spain and what the punishments are likely to be? I think if your gonna openly discuss this type of stuff then you may as well understand the risks AND the benefits. Also, how do Spanish customs react to personal amounts?

You guys i would watch it if i was you. last year i went and there was alot of horror stories going round the bonet site about people going into fits and things from the drugs they bought of the gypos. i was after coke myself but i refused to pay the 70-80 euros they were asking for. did i just walk around with my eyes closed or something!?

well hope everyone enjoyed as much success as we did. really wasnt fretting about it tbh, the bridge between fib and the arena hasnt let us down yet. a few of my mates took some pills that really didnt agree with them and pretty much wiped them out for the whole of saturday, having done a half with them i can kinda see where they were coming from, but it didnt stop us staying in escenario fiberfib.com till sunrise. happy days :D

I thought the stuff was okay, but well over priced. It seems that with the greater number of brits going to the festival the prices are pushed up. Also no where near the same number of bods selling on the bridge compared with 2005.

Edited by dave808

well hope everyone enjoyed as much success as we did. really wasnt fretting about it tbh, the bridge between fib and the arena hasnt let us down yet. a few of my mates took some pills that really didnt agree with them and pretty much wiped them out for the whole of saturday, having done a half with them i can kinda see where they were coming from, but it didnt stop us staying in escenario fiberfib.com till sunrise. happy days :D