How and where to score the good stuff at Benicassim- Give your tips

Guest hiheelsneakers

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one thing to take gear through customs yourself (I assume alot of us have done it on the way back from Amsterdam, Ibiza, etc; sometimes by mistake :ph34r: ) but to put it in your, so called, "mates" bag is a step too far. I would never think of putting the burden on someone else.

If you wanna smuggle drugs, be a man and do it yourself!

if last year is anything to go by last year was easy to score so do not panic... only advice i'd give is taste the wares before you buy - someone tried to sell us sugar - and keep an eye on your belongings when dealing with the feral types... they can be a light fingered bunch... but generally they are nice enough...

if last year is anything to go by last year was easy to score so do not panic... only advice i'd give is taste the wares before you buy - someone tried to sell us sugar - and keep an eye on your belongings when dealing with the feral types... they can be a light fingered bunch... but generally they are nice enough...
Edited by debully

Does anyone actually know anything about getting caught with small amounts of drugs in Spain and what the punishments are likely to be? I think if your gonna openly discuss this type of stuff then you may as well understand the risks AND the benefits. Also, how do Spanish customs react to personal amounts?

well i read that possession is not illegal in Spain, only intent to supply and it's up to the authorities to determine that depending on how much you have. but someone who actually lives in Spain will obviously know a lot more about this than me...

jeesus - I dont think the crusties know whats in store for them this year! There's gonna be one massive angry mob should they run out of wares.

The message is:

More quality drugs - less offal!

Should you be a Spanish crustie. And ffs - we all know it aint 'ice cold beer'!

Does anyone actually know anything about getting caught with small amounts of drugs in Spain and what the punishments are likely to be? I think if your gonna openly discuss this type of stuff then you may as well understand the risks AND the benefits. Also, how do Spanish customs react to personal amounts?

SPAIN HAS GOT A HUGE DRUGS PROBLEM - YOU CAN`T GET ANY ANYWHERE

MY ADVICE IS TO GET AS MUCH OF THE STUFF AS U CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON BEFORE U LEAVE, STICK IT IN YOUR BAG AND TRY NOT TO LOOK LIKE A TERRORIST WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH CUSTOMS. BETTER STILL SLIP IT INTO YOUR MATES/BOYFRIENDS/GIRLFRIENDS BAG

BON VOYAGE

Agree, the police will ask groups to 'move along' if people start congregating around. Our gypsy friends will simply walk away. Be kind to out gypsy friends.

I am so surpirsed with the number of people commenting on this thread and similar ones in relation to making purchases. I have been to Beni quite a bit over the years and don't remember much of this chatter going on and am starting to feel a little bit of negative karma about it. Topics like this will just put more crap out in circulation at the time of the gig so those who make money from it make more..

Think positive, it will all work out... it really will.

To any 1 who was there last year,

Was there any one selling nos?? Dont think customs will take to kindly to me taking 250 chargers plus a cracker lol

Dont think there will be! only seems to be big in UK! and just hit clubs in Ibiza and Napa fairly recently! oww well fingers crossed! nothing like a huge ballon on the beach :D