Clashfinder is Back

Guest elfimaju

Clashfinder has re-appeared on TOS in the last hour - when asked when he would do an update, he replied:

"Fear not, it will happen...

I'll probably do it now, hungover as I am, but I can't get it up on the web until the guy that hosts it gives me the 'keys'...

Glad they've got all the times though, that makes my life much easier... "

I think Clashfinder is from Cambridge (as am I) and it's the festival season starting debauchery that is Strawberry Fair here tomorrow, so let's hope he does it today or we're stuffed for a few days...

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one I've done for myself (complete with Guardian typos): www.halvin.co.uk/files/047glasto2007/clash_compact.pdf

3 days and 6 stages (Pyramid, Other, Jazz, John Peel, Park and Avalon). If you cut down the _._. lines and fold along the .... lines, it should fit into one of the Guardian Glasto guide pouches (free on site, I bet they'll change them this year :unsure: ). I don't have a printer so I haven't tested it yet but I'll give it a go on Monday.

I've spent too much time in front of the computer today. My eyes have gone weird, better go outside now. :D

edit: address updated

Edited by halvin

Updated to include Acoustic: www.halvin.co.uk/files/047glasto2007/clash_compact.pdf

I'm in two minds as to whether I'm going to do a second page for East and West Dance, Glade and one other (Roots?). It'd also have Pyramid, Other and Jazz. If enough people say 'yes please' I'll give it a shot.

edit: address updated

Edited by halvin

Halvin, you may as well go the whole hog. Your PDF is so clear and easy to print, I bet you could fit all the stages (at least those with bands times) including the thursday all printed on 3 or 4 A4 sheets.

Gowan, please, gowan, gowan, gowan, gowan, gowan, gowan, gowan, gowan, gowan, gowan,

;)