girls what do I need to take and wear?

Guest beamo

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the gas babyliss straightners for this years Glastonbury as I have a fringe and its goes all farrah fawcett 70's flicks if its not tamed in to submisson and it was a waste of £20. Never mind the fact get them anywhere near your head and you can hear the gas. Made me worried they were going to explode in my hand.

Thinking about experimenting with slightly damp hair and a big velcro roller to see if thats a way around the fringe issue

• 1 year later...

I usually take a pair of combat style trousers for the night time.....jeans aren't so good as if they get wet they take forever to dry off. Also a couple of pairs of shorts for daytime with leggings to go underneath if it is chilly, couple of vest tops, kimono and dress (worn with shorts underneath) a day cardigan, night hoodie, scarf, hat and gloves for the chilly 3am bimbles. Will sleep in jogging bottoms and longsleeved tshirt. Only thing you really need to make sure you have is plenty of undies and socks, although i tend to live in a bikini top instead of a bra....much more versatile! Always a good idea if you are coming by car to leave a clean change of clothes in the car for journey home. Footwear will be trainers, wellies (although they won't be necessary this year! :D) and gladiator sandals....flip flops are way too big a pain in the arse..and thigh....and calf....and foot!! Flip floppage just isn't good in the middle of a field. Will also take pack a poncho and rain coat just in case but again, it won't be required!! :D

Oh and hair.....i just let the mane take over!! Haha!! Tie it up at night, take it down and shake it about in the am....add a little moisturiser as a treat! It's quite funny looking back at the pics and each day the hair is getting bigger and bigger!! Honest as everyone else says, you shouldn't worry what you look like....i wouldn't waste my valuable Glasto time caring about make up , straightening hair, showering and what not! Embrace the dirt and have a througly fantabulous time!!! I REALLY CAN'T WAIT!!! :D

Edited by Lilmiz

• 1 year later...