lost my instructions for Pro Action 4 Person 2 Room Tent

Guest catsta

We have one of these tents and never had any instructions, but managed no problems so you should be fine!

The poles in this model are all the same length, so it doesn't matter which one goes through which "sleeve".

I do it like this:

1)Put all the poles together first.

2)Feed them ALL through the sleeves without bending them.

3)Start with one of the end ones, putting the "pin" into the end of the pole, then going to the otherside and (gently but firmly) pushing the pole though so that it bends and you can put the "pin" on this side in aswell. This is obviously easier with 2 people, one on either side, but can be done alone with patience!

4)Repeat with the remaining 3 poles..making sure you dont get the pins "crossed" where two poles come from different directions to a single ring with 2 pins.

Once all 4 poles are in and bent(and the tent is still collapsed on the floor!) then I have found the best way (after much practice!) to get the tent pegged down nice and straight is :

5) Start with a couple of tentpegs in the two corners at one of the very ends, making sure the fabric between them is nice and taught.

6) Move along the tent in one direction doing both sides (rather going around in a circle), making sure you keep the fabric taught as you go, just pegging the bit where the poles meet the floor and the two corners at the other end (so use 8 pegs)

7) Being a bit of a perfectionist, I then get inside the tent where it's much easier to see if you've actually pegged the whole thing out straight, and adjust if necessary. I reckon this is the best way to make sure you wont have the inners and outers touching and causing leaks, in "tunnel" style tents, by making sure you haven't acidently put a bit of a kink in!

8) Have a beer and then put the rest of the pegs in at your leisure :D

Probably made it sound really complicated, but it isn't, honest!

Hope it helps!!

Mine's a 4 man 2 room type and I didn't get instructions with mine, did it forst time the other night in an hour on my own so I reckon with help and now knowing the mistakes I made I reckon 25 mins top with my bro.

I'm not a "tent putter upper" type person normally so you shouldn't have too many problems!

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
If you could scan these instructions and send me a copy I would be really grateful. Let me know if you need anything from me. My tent is fairly easy to put up but I am unsure of the correct way to do a couple of things (like pegging the inner tents).

Cheers

• 1 year later...

Hello

Can you email me the full set of instruction to me

Thanks

Email : johnramsey57@hotmail.com

I bought this tent a couple of weeks ago, put it up in the garden last weekend as a bit of a practice, really easy - i have the full set of instructions just let me know if you still need them

Seriously, this is a piece of cake tent, the poles are all the same so you don't need to sort them out, just slide em through, insert the pins in the ends, then all you have to do is stick some tent pegs in around the edges till it looks like a tent shape. The bedrooms just clip in really easily, it's obvious once the outer tent is up, then just chuck the groundsheet in the middle, don't think I've ever used the instructions on my identical tent ever.

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone,

I'm from Melbourne Australia and I also lost my instructions to my Proaction 4 person 2 room tent. My partner and I had lots of trouble putting it up when we first got it and without the instructions the tents useless to us...We're not the most outdoorsy people.

I would grately appreciate it if anyone could scan and send a copy of the instructions to my email address of nat_blue@hotmail.com.

Thank you kindly

Nat_blue.

Honestly I can't believe I've just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading all this nonsense, maybe I need to get myself more of a life than you do hahahaha

[/quote

yep maybe you should old son .

hey catsta get your self a bottle and a couple of friends go over the park and teach yourself how to pop it up over a bottle or 10 :lol::lol: