546 replies to this topic

#21 5co77ie

5co77ie

eFestivals' editor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,381 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 09:45 PM

Find out where it is - very shortly... well the rough area at least.

#22 5co77ie

5co77ie

eFestivals' editor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,381 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:53 AM

For those wondering where tickets are: email yesterday to say:

OH BOTHER! TICKET DISTRIBUTION DELAYED!!
Really Really Sorry everyone!

When we set the initial date for dispatch as March 1st, we anticipated that tickets might not be on time.
Shhhhhhhhhh is about relaxation, not deadlines. We would have been quite surprised and just a little bit concerned if they had arrived on time.

We thought we were being clever. Tickets were due on 24th Feb, so we built in a weeks delay to ensure that we could make this promise.

Trouble is we didn't give it enough time.
Tickets are still not with us. Luckily, this is Shhhhhhhhhh and the customers are as lovely and relaxed as the organisers. Only had one query today! Will keep everyone posted but we're going to set new dispatch date for 12th March. Sorry!

#23 jacketspud

jacketspud

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:31 PM

prices are
Shambala Earlybird Adult 73.50
Shambala Child 19.25
Shambala Car (only choose this option if you do not plan to sleep in the vehicle) 16.50
Shambala live-in (Do not choose this option unless you plan to sleep in the vehicle) 16.50

Hi, have decided that we really want to try this one but am not sure what to book with the above - ( + hoping I dont have to book both of the above )
we have a Trailer Tent so we have a car and then we have a Trailer that we sleeo in - now I have seen at other festivals that some people manage to camp with the tents and we are hoping to get there as earlt as possible so in theory we may beable to just have a car ticket and not camp in the live in vehicle area???

Of course i have emailed the organisers but just wondered if anyone has any ideas/ info on here as I havnt heard back yet. Especially if you have been before.

Thanks!

#24 5co77ie

5co77ie

eFestivals' editor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,381 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:01 PM

I think perhaps it's delayed while they try to find the width of access into the new site as camping was the other end of the site to live in - but you walked through an narrow entrance - it would depend on the width of you trailer i guess - but personally i wouldn't have thought as long as you are able to push it to the campsite from parking it'd be a problem - you'd have to unhitch it as you parked -and make it clear to marshalls that's what you're intending to do.

#25 jacketspud

jacketspud

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:42 PM

yeah we normally pay the extra and live with the campervans and i am quite happy to do this in the end its not that expensive to pay for the 2 was just hoping not to if i diddnt have to - Going to give Guilfest a miss this year and try somemore new ones (to us)as we really liked Endorset(going again) and Blissfields.

#26 5co77ie

5co77ie

eFestivals' editor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,381 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:46 PM

...ah you'll love Shhhhh then it's very similar - although usually it has more World music on the billing

Edited by 5co77ie, 14 March 2007 - 07:47 PM.

#27 jacketspud

jacketspud

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:14 AM

Yey - We are in! a very nice man called Chris did email back last night - so anyone thinking of going with a caravan or trailer you only have to pay just for a live in vehicle no car park one needed - got the early bird price still as well so im very happy. ;)

#28 jacketspud

jacketspud

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:21 AM

I have my tickets today! - just one question - on the live in vehicle tickets the directions are to say the least still quite cryptic/vague? all part of the fun I guess as long as I don't get lost! but I thought I read somewhere that you had to go to the correct entrance?gate. Well I cant find any information with my tickets about that??Anybody that has been before can you just tell me that all will be well and ill have no problems will be loverly!

Really looking forward to it.

Ta

Edited by jacketspud, 27 March 2007 - 09:21 AM.

#29 5co77ie

5co77ie

eFestivals' editor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,381 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:27 AM

You'll have noproblems just follow the signs from the place you've been given directions to - long drive for us though! should we consider giving our tickets back?

#30 jacketspud

jacketspud

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:31 AM

Thanks Sco77ie

#31 minskyyy

minskyyy

Tickle Me!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:43 PM

ooo shall ??? ahhh

#32 5co77ie

5co77ie

eFestivals' editor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,381 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:02 AM

I have heard rumours my friend, that this will be not far from the Midlands
*reliable scource* :o

Tickets arrived today - including cool car park pass - so you going my Brummie friend?

#33 Stashbox

Stashbox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:03 PM

ooo shall ??? ahhh

Well since you are asking, may i be so forward as to try and answer not so tough a question. Follow the rainbow. .See you there.

Edited by Stashbox, 10 April 2007 - 03:15 PM.

#34 Karlhippy

Karlhippy

hedonist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:11 PM

Tickets arrived today - including cool car park pass - so you going my Brummie friend?

Dependent on work for it......

btw: thanx mate :P

#35 Guest_SmallNations Team_*

Guest_SmallNations Team_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:51 PM

so would it be out of the question or a clue to shhhh's location?? having spent all year working on our festival, shambala is just what i need to go to...

#36 5co77ie

5co77ie

eFestivals' editor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,381 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:11 PM

See post above it has clues

#37 hypnotiseme

hypnotiseme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:05 PM

Do you know if there are still tickets i'm just getting a bit worried cause mates have got them and i haven't even ordered them yet. Any idea how long they might stay in stock if there still is any.

Might pop down to Airy Fairy to see if shes still got any in but would like to know

Ta

#38 DrEvil

DrEvil

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:41 PM

Has anyone been? If so is it any good?

Edited by DrEvil, 23 April 2007 - 11:05 PM.

#39 PeterD

PeterD

Rocking and rolling and whatnot.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:48 AM

there are threads, have a look around, people try to keep it low key and thats why people tend not to put the name in a thread.

#40 5co77ie

5co77ie

eFestivals' editor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,381 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:32 PM

there are threads, have a look around, people try to keep it low key and thats why people tend not to put the name in a thread.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users