Shhhhhhhhhh

Guest 5co77ie

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think not, just Sheffield , Exeter (5cottie did you know this ? ) , Bristol , London, Birmingham . The coach contact for details is coaches@shambalafestival.org . Guess you could do the Southampton to London leg and catch the London coach from there ..

This all a lot easier than glasto ain't it ? I love the run-up to this festival :blink: Bring on August ! I cannot stop smiling about the fact I'm going to Shhh... :(

I think not, just Sheffield , Exeter (5cottie did you know this ? ) , Bristol , London, Birmingham . The coach contact for details is coaches@shambalafestival.org . Guess you could do the Southampton to London leg and catch the London coach from there ..

This all a lot easier than glasto ain't it ? I love the run-up to this festival ;) Bring on August ! I cannot stop smiling about the fact I'm going to Shhh... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Better not rain or ther'll be trouble.......

hehe... i'd tried searching on here for this one but couldnt find it - now i know why!!! its looks beeaaauuutiful - really fancy it this year, missed glastonbury but heading to secret garden... loving smaller festivals and this looks perfect to fill my currently empty august. don't worry, i'll only bring a few friends and won't let them tell anyone!!!! :ph34r:

Are you guys going to Secret Garden Party this year???

Righty ho.......wanna see some photos ? How much fun might this be Flickr Klickr ?

311177277_249c40db34.jpg

Shhhbump to add more info from the site.....

You won't be able to avoid the wierd and wonderful across the Shambala site...from the programmed Sick kool and Hammered Russian Cabaret Club, to walkabout, poetry slams, hiddden away gems and strange 'happenings'... read on.

From Friday night sunset; Sick kool and

Hammered will open up its guarded doors to reveal the Cosa Nostra Stage with entertainment diverse enough to satisfy the thirstiest of soldiers.

You can expect performances from The Urban Voodoo Machine, MamieNco, The Irrepressibles, Lazy Gramophone, Woody Bob Muddy, Cassette Baby, Village Disco, Les Bubb, Le Pants, Frenetic Engineering, Ramshacklicious, Le Petit Minou, Cirq-U, Acrojou, Axis, Duke Marmapants, Skandalous!, The Man Can, Fat 45, Wildlife, The Shambala Slam, Broken Heart Dj's and more!

If you're hungry for action in the daytime swing by for speed dating, the roller disco, the twisted party and roadkill auction. Or maybe you prefer to prop up the bar with our mafia residents or watch Ivana, our Russian dancer earn her keep. The Shambala Poetry Slam is back for more after 2005's smasher. Presenting slam winners from around this summer's festivals. Featuring guest poet Theo, current Southwest regional champion hosted by the bonobohobos. Poets, wordsmiths, bards and mc's storytellers and seasoned

Plus, watch out for the wrath of random performances and walkabout around the site, the crazy golf all-women championship, and the Night at the Oscars tent... and much more.

See program at the event for more info!

Kids are gonna love it too....

''a fuller and more diverse program of Kids activities for all ages, including creative workshops, dance, circus fun, games, music, a new sports day, trampolines, gyroscope, play equipment, performance and the famous Saturday evening procession!

We hope to have a dedicated kids performance tent in 2007, toilets just for kids, more environmental education and a full teenage program.

There will also be dedicated toddlers and parents area, with baby food and useful stuff... much more info to come.

Specific activities/performances include:

Trampolines

Inflatables

Music workshops

Circus skills

Art tent with full program each day

Play equipment and swing-boats

Festival newspaper team

Puppet shows

Earlybird cinema

Cooperative games

Clowning

The kitchen academy

DJing

Magic

Bedtime story tent ( me too I hope...)

And much more....

• 2 weeks later...
And what is the long term weather forecast?

Beware that there may be a serious amount of Brummies there

*you have been warned*