Shhhhhhhhhh

Guest 5co77ie

Please, please, please can you not put your festival on the same weekend as Beautiful Day or Endorse-It in Dorset as that'll mean we can go to the best three festivals in the local area. Yours obviously being one of them.

BTW your message forum appears to have been badly spammed and best of luck with the event in 2007. Really looking forward to it, just don't make us have to choose between yours and the other two!

Please! :blink:

Hear you have a few sites in mind! Great! Let's hope they are as lovely as your usual location.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Aerosmith or AC/DC otherwise we return to Shhhhhhhhhh

Right does anyone remember that helpful CD site which just happened to suggest a few of the acts?

Cor I'm all excited my three favourite festies back to back Endorse It, Beautiful Days, Shhhhhh - what a way to end a season!

Right does anyone remember that helpful CD site which just happened to suggest a few of the acts?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

prices are

Shambala Earlybird Adult £73.50

Shambala Child £19.25

Shambala Car (only choose this option if you do not plan to sleep in the vehicle) £16.50

Shambala live-in (Do not choose this option unless you plan to sleep in the vehicle) £16.50

Edited by 5co77ie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those wondering where tickets are: email yesterday to say:

OH BOTHER! TICKET DISTRIBUTION DELAYED!!

Really Really Sorry everyone!

When we set the initial date for dispatch as March 1st, we anticipated that tickets might not be on time.

Shhhhhhhhhh is about relaxation, not deadlines. We would have been quite surprised and just a little bit concerned if they had arrived on time.

We thought we were being clever. Tickets were due on 24th Feb, so we built in a weeks delay to ensure that we could make this promise.

Trouble is we didn't give it enough time.

Tickets are still not with us. Luckily, this is Shhhhhhhhhh and the customers are as lovely and relaxed as the organisers. Only had one query today! Will keep everyone posted but we're going to set new dispatch date for 12th March. Sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

I think perhaps it's delayed while they try to find the width of access into the new site as camping was the other end of the site to live in - but you walked through an narrow entrance - it would depend on the width of you trailer i guess - but personally i wouldn't have thought as long as you are able to push it to the campsite from parking it'd be a problem - you'd have to unhitch it as you parked -and make it clear to marshalls that's what you're intending to do.

yeah we normally pay the extra and live with the campervans and i am quite happy to do this in the end its not that expensive to pay for the 2 was just hoping not to if i diddnt have to - Going to give Guilfest a miss this year and try somemore new ones (to us)as we really liked Endorset(going again) and Blissfields.