The Great Glasto Best Trolley Thread...

Guest LusciousLucy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one of those - put it together (to make sure it was all there) - Looks great and a lot of fun for my daughter but not actually sure if i am going to take it to Glaostonbury. For a start the wheels dont have bolts just push on hub cap type things. So now Im not sure if I can fully dismantle it again. Plus the wood just slots in and out a bit too easy and raincover would not I imagine be very rain proof. It looks cool - if we do take it im gonna make Darren wear a horses head! Or I thought about decorating it gypsy style!

you work for them, advocating them as your first post? :lol:

price seems good, though the site leaves a lot to be desired - no info on the product (weight of truck, max load weight, wheel psi etc..) and the shipping is a bit dodgy - automatically assigns me nice looking £4.99 delivery charge but at the bottom it says any wrong options will be automatically altered - in this case the £4.99 charge applies only to anything weighing less than a fishing reel! the real price id pay would be £7.95.

all in all going down my local DIY will prove cheaper and less dodgy seeming, but cheers for the heads up ;)

Just one thing. if you have not used a wheelbarrow on uneven terrain nor pushed a full one uphil, try before you buy. Whith wheelbarrows you have to lift and push at the same time and they can be difficult to balance.

We have a 4 wheel garden cart with big wheels that works great, just pull along and it can manage any bumps or mud.

gah well ive been around about four B&Qs now and scoured every corner, asked every staff member and looked some more but to no avail. they had some blue ones with tiny wheels - useless!

went with the focus one for £19.99, didnt measure car for it but it only just bloody fits! payload of 150kg been wheeling my friend around his uneven/broken brick back garden today - great stuff and he is 75kg!

incidentally whats the payload on the B&Q trucks, 150kg i imagine?

WHAT are the chances of being able to get hold of a plastic sledge in the middle of May? Should I advertise in my local rag perhaps as a Wanted item?

There are 2 on ebay as Buy It Now...reasonable enough prices too. No toy store would have any in stock would they this time of year?