Glaston Webcam Watch

Guest derfman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I can now all enlighten you on the actual situation of worthy farm! I went there today - it was beautiful weather after about lunchtime - I sat up at the stone circle and sunbathed for a bit on the flat rock in the middle. Its so lush! There are little yellow flowers everywhere and is so peaceful. Haha I almost thought I saw ME when a 4x4 pulled up but it was just a couple of workman. I was all prepared for acting all natural and non-starstruck! Never mind.

Ok, I'll upload some piccies for you all tomorrow (really tired now and need sleep!) but basicly, there is definitely work going on on the pyramid stage. They've painted white two of the plinthes and for some reason have a white line going between them. And what used to be grass over the whole of the ground where the p stage is, there is now just earth so they must have dug it up.

The superfence is def going up (though they haven't done much more than when I was last there...), there isn't a fence normally round the farm, or not one that big anyway! Think I spotted where the webcam is, I have a picture of that too.

Actually considering the festival is in less than 2 months the site is still very empty!

Ok here are some lovely photos from yesterday!

This is where I think the webcam is...

KawSHm340500-02.jpg

hQ6XV.630692-02.jpg

This is the state of the superfence...

CikeLF998131-02.jpg

That's it I think!

This is the pyramid stage site...

tzXlLE858135-02.jpg

And this is me at the stone circle! I was thinking about all you lot and expressing excitement on everyone's behalf when I took this pic...!

Cx6eiR455474-02.jpg

And no, I'm not about to push myself in the face! I was trying to indicate the site behind me, didn't really work.

Hope you like em!

Edited by teasedkk

Excellent pic teased - don't think that's the superfence in your pics tho, it looks like the fence you can see on the webcam which only separates the farm house from the site.
Edited by derfman

tbh the superfence is like 8 miles long isnt it? they must have started making it by now and i imagine the pic was the view from stone circle which is the superfence

could be wrong, ive been wronger....wronger is that a word?

Edited by Chocky

They usually start building the fence from PGA and work clockwise so they won't reach the stone circle for ages yet, but this doesn't look like the stone circle to me - it looks like they were taken up near the farmhouse - that telegraph pole is usually where they mount the webcams which I'm assuming is why Teased posted them