Glaston Webcam Watch

Guest derfman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just one shot now on all three cams, though that view has changed since i looked at it earlier (few hours ago)

though nothing exciting still, just a pylon! :P

oh and it hasnt updated for an hour and a half :/

Edited by rustynash

Whay webcam is back on check it out i saw not one but TWO birds!

Hehe I go there quite a lot because I'm doing an art project on what the sites like when there's no festival on (not just an excuse to go, honest!). Its so amazing going there, and there's a surprising amount of festival objects and stuff lying around. I found all the main stage frame work piled up, and the top of the pyramid just lying on the ground! When I was there just over 2 weeks ago they were just starting to put the fence up, you can see a little bit of this at the bottom of one of the camera angles. That cam is useful cos I wanna go again (if I can) when its all properly spring-like, so I can look out for the leaves and blossom on the trees!

I don't think this has been posted before

It's a time lapse video of one of the cameras showing the pyramid stage popping up like the builders are on industrial strength amphetamine and all the tents appearing in a few minutes.

Worth a watch

G

Nah, was just a small shower :P

I don't think this has been posted before

It's a time lapse video of one of the cameras showing the pyramid stage popping up like the builders are on industrial strength amphetamine and all the tents appearing in a few minutes.

Worth a watch

G

worked fine for me, try pausing it, going off to make some tea and crumpets then popping back in a bit. et voila.

If you have a slow connection like mine (512k) then it has to buffer it before it downloads. It will let you watch the bit that it's downloaded and then download some more and let you watch that. The amount that's downloaded is shown by a dark red/burgandy bit in the play bar.

G

It must have been someone working for the BBC thta compiled it. I can't imagine for one minute that someone was sat there for 2 months doing a screen grab every 30 minutes.

G