Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest StormCrow

T-Shirts

I'm looking for some online sites that do good quality printed t-shirts preferably XXL. Not interested in the typical cheap stag do ones looking more for contemporary designs. And before anyone suggests it yes I have an e-festivals one it arrived today. So I'll be the 6'4" bloke with the olive e-fest t-shirt at the cider bus lol

I'm looking for some online sites that do good quality printed t-shirts preferably XXL. Not interested in the typical cheap stag do ones looking more for contemporary designs. And before anyone suggests it yes I have an e-festivals one it arrived today. So I'll be the 6'4" bloke with the olive e-fest t-shirt at the cider bus lol

I've used http://www.zikzak.co.uk/ a few times and usually they've come up trumps and very quickly. They should remember me if you mention my name! I get HORSEFEST T shirts every year.

www.chargrilled.co.uk is pretty good and goes to xxl

www.cafepress.com is based in the USA but ships to the UK and goes to large sizes, it's where I got my "fat people are harder to kidnap" T

www.sidstore.com always has some good ones.

All the best people have an olive efests shirt :O

Try teemarto.com they go up to xxxl (50-52")

www.chargrilled.co.uk is pretty good and goes to xxl

www.cafepress.com is based in the USA but ships to the UK and goes to large sizes, it's where I got my "fat people are harder to kidnap" T

www.sidstore.com always has some good ones.

i too and of the large variety tend to find XL tshirts annoyingly random in their actual sizing some fit nice some are like i have painted the t shirt on.

i find if i use US sites and order XL they are spot on and nice and comfy i think their XL chest size is on average 2 inches more than UK sizing and they usually go up to XXXL too seeing as it's an american site (even seen one with XXXXXL t shirts lol)

what kind of t shirts are you after.

i love www.80stees.com

and also use

www.bustedtees.com

www.prickwear.com

i'll bung some more up here later when i find them

"fat people are harder to kidnap" thats a classic quote, love it.

Thanks for all the links there are some great sites there and I reckon its going to take a while to get through these.

i saw a great pic of a guy tryin to climb the fence but it was spraypainted might get that on a tshirt

threadless are awesome, they're american so I assume they do big sizes :O

http://www.threadless.com/

I bought this beasty a while back, I think it'll be a good glastonbury tee.

threadlesslatestwinnersm1.png

T-shirts from www.cafepress.com have just arrived 3 weeks delivery and a lovely surprise of £12.85 customs charge!!!!

On the other hand the t-shirts I ordered from http://www.threadless.com/ arrived in less than a week and were sent custom friendly so no charges. I’ve already sent them my second order

I've ordered three times from cafepress and never got stung for customs charges. I think it may be random rather than the site you order from.

Anybody shed light?

I think your right and it is probably random and its a risk you take when ordering from abroad.

Threadless seem to be more aware of the customs as they sent my 2 t-shirts in separate packages which helps to reduced the value which makes it less likely to be charged by customs