Flag Building tips

Guest thazlewood

Ive got my blank flag and still thinking of something really random to put on it.

Clutch repairs ?

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought some bargain battery powered pretty colour changing lights to dangle off my tent pole (which I haven't got yet) All very exciting!

I'm off to see what I can sell on Ebay to pay for said flag pole (& maybe even a flag). :D

I have lots of promo shit from Strongbow sent from the breweries. Can't remeber if there is a flag but I will have a look in the store room when I start work in a mo and see if there's anything you might be intrested in. I'll PM you later :)

Fantastic. Thanks 'superdry' & just got ya PM.

If anything I can have would be appreciated. :) Bunting to put around tent or clothing E.G. T-Shirts, Fleece, Hat.....

......rainmac, Umbrella :D

One person's rubbish..is another person's treasure! :)

4m or 3m pole? which would be best...
Edited by MikeyB37

Flag talk.. I love it :)

Thinking of extending my pole (ooeerr missus :D) this year to an 8mtr one.. 5mtr was ok but I like it big :D (plus need extra length for the red triangle) :wub:

Edited by Paul ™

Thinking of extending my pole (ooeerr missus :wub:) this year to an 8mtr one.. 5mtr was ok but I like it big :)

it was touched upon a few pages back, but i'm still not sure, how do you stop the flag from just wrapping around the pole? its the top of the ole that i'm worried about more than the bottom btw

I guess he means that you attach a cable tie above and below the length of tube to stop it sliding up or down the pole, reckon i'll give it a try this year.

crikey!

thanks for the pole website, i've been using an old fishing landing net pole for years to put my flag on

flag.jpg

the problem being that it isn't very tall. I have always gaffer taped the pole to one of the legs of our annual graffiti gazebo (pop by and sign it if you see the flag!) which has led to a trouble free flag life :(