Glastonbury Coverage Archive

Guest Pinhead

I assure you that if this stuff was put on a website, Glasto &/or the BBC &/or the publishing rights holders would take whatever action was necessary to get it shut down and removed.

All the broadcast materials is copyright of someone, and only they and their licencees have the rights to reproduce it or broadcast it.

Yeah, true - there's loads of individual performances and the odd bit of personal footage etc. on there. However, my aims in converting the whole coverage I have is since the VHS copies I have are already beginning to deteriorate and won't last forever, and I wanted to find out how to do it.

By doing this, I'll also get all those little articles that the BBC used to do in between performances, plus all the site wandering articles.

• 1 year later...

Revive!

Any time-generous punters out there who would do the honours and upload some of the mid-nineties coverage to googlevideo or a torrent?

I recently got all of 2005 / 2007 and last year from one of the torrent sites (M1ninova?)... no sign of Katie Pucric and her mad hair to be seen.

Did anyone else fancy the heck outta her btw? I woulda skewered her like a wild boar at one stage.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Wooderson

Revive!

Any time-generous punters out there who would do the honours and upload some of the mid-nineties coverage to googlevideo or a torrent?

I recently got all of 2005 / 2007 and last year from one of the torrent sites (M1ninova?)... no sign of Katie Pucric and her mad hair to be seen.

Did anyone else fancy the heck outta her btw? I woulda skewered her like a wild boar at one stage.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Niblet