Kasabian To Play!!!

Guest john28uk

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody banging on about Razorlight being more successful commercially, if they are then its not by much! If you take only Razorlights first 2 albums(the successful ones)then Razorlight and Kasabian have about the same commericial success. Both their first albums went 3XPlatinum, both their second 4XPlatinum. Razorlights new one has done feck all I don't think, wait until Kasabian release their 3rd and I guarantee they will leap frog Razorlight.

Razorlight may be energetic live but nothing special. Any number of indie bands could be put in their place and be 'energetic'. That doesn't make them good live. Kasabian on the other hand are mind blowing. When I saw them at T a couple years ago on the NME stage pretty much everybody that saw them said that was their highlight of the festival. I've never heard that about Razorlight.

Also all the other big festivals put Kasabian and Razorlight in the same spot, 2nd top mainstage/2nd stage headliner. There is not much between them commercially but are miles apart when it comes to live performances and because of that Kasabian win my vote eveytime.

Edited by BenchBuddah