Wheels and Fins Festival

moams

• 2 weeks later...

This is local to me.  It's a nice little festival, set on the cliff top in a stunning location.  Unfortunately, seriously bad weather ruined the Sunday last year and hardly anyone lasted the day.

The final headliner has been announced as Libertines.

It's a good setup and quite relaxed, camping with beautiful views if you want it.  If it's the same as last year there's an indoor arena, outdoor stage and a smaller dj setup down on the beach.   As well as the line-up, there's loads of sporting stuff like BMX championships, surfing and the soap box race down the hill on Sunday.

Would recommend if you're not too far away or you really want to see someone on the lineup.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, stu_kent said:

This is local to me.  It's a nice little festival, set on the cliff top in a stunning location.  Unfortunately, seriously bad weather ruined the Sunday last year and hardly anyone lasted the day.

The final headliner has been announced as Libertines.

It's a good setup and quite relaxed, camping with beautiful views if you want it.  If it's the same as last year there's an indoor arena, outdoor stage and a smaller dj setup down on the beach.   As well as the line-up, there's loads of sporting stuff like BMX championships, surfing and the soap box race down the hill on Sunday.

Would recommend if you're not too far away or you really want to see someone on the lineup.

That’s good to hear then. I’m travelling down from Nottingham so a fair trek mainly to see Feeder but also got a friend who lives in Gillingham so not to far away. Quite looking forward to it due to the disappointment of the Leeds Festival line-up this will be my only camping festival this year.