Coachella Live Streamwatch

CaledonianGonzo

56 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

My Twitter is full of people losing their mind over Beyonce.  Anyone see her on the stream?

Just watching it now. Im 20 minutes in and i fear my jaw is going to make a dent in the floor by the end.

Edited by mjsell

21 minutes ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Anyonr manage to catch Jean Michelle Jarre?

Worthy contender for West Holts 2019? 

Not at Coachella but saw him at Bluedot a couple of years ago and would consider him a West Holts contender any time (night would be best though)

As a TV peice it was fucking brilliant, another amazing peice of visual performance art to accompany her music, as the self-titled and Lemonade films were. But when she comes back to the G I think I would want something more conventional from her, like actually perform some songs beyond the first verse and chorus.

Having seen (most of) the more conventional set I'm here to tell you that the Coachella one is the better of the two.

Lift Every Voice & Sing!  The Jamaican interlude! When the band started playing Fela Kuti!  The Suck My Balls bit.  The entirety of Don't Hurt Yourself she came barrelling out screaming "Who the fuck do you think I is?" at the camera.  The fact that the whole thing sounded like a good night at the sambadrome.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Having seen (most of) the more conventional set I'm here to tell you that the Coachella one is the better of the two.

Different strokes tho. You want what you want, and I want to sing (yell v loudly) along to my favourite songs IN FULL for an hour and 45 minutes.