Garden Festival...

Swine_Glasto2014

Hi guys after some advice. 

My brother is holding a mini festival in my old dears Garden in July. Now being the old sceptic I am, I don't think it's a good idea at all. His plan is to have six bands, from some chilled Indie stuff to full on Ska / Punk. None will be acoustic and will have a full P. A. It's gonna be loud, so not only will the immediate neighbours hear it, so will people quite a distance away. 

Our garden, whilst being quite big, backs onto other gardens and houses. Albeit they are about 100 yards away and totally obscured by big trees. We don't know these people and a couple are old.  Our immediate neighbours left and right are cool.  He is going to go around and speak to all of them and let them know what is occurring and tell them when and the times. 

The bands will be outside, starting about 4pm and finishing about 11pm. Invite, friends only, not public and no entry fee. So basically just his mates and what ever neighbour decides to come. 

Just after your opinion really. Obviously if the police are called it is game over and they just finish there and then. I'm kind of guessing that is worse case scenario really, that and pissing off a few neighbours we never speak to. 

Cheers

On 3/22/2018 at 12:14 PM, Swine_Glasto2014 said:

Cheer for your response, I think ringing Swindon Council will get me know where man. 

Contact the Councillor for your area directly, and ask them the appropriate questions.Get them to do the leg work, and get back to you. You only need to give them an email address, not your postal address.

http://ww5.swindon.gov.uk/moderngov/mgMemberIndex.aspx?bcr=1

• 1 month later...