I saw a Blue Whale Today

bamber

7 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

That's a pity. Is it the right time of year?

It's not but we were told there was a small chance but it was worth it for the other wildlife and the views. Unfortunately there was a bit of a storm on the go, half the boat was throwing up, watched a woman crawl across the deck as it was too hard to walk. Thrilling times.

Edited by Gnomicide

Many years ago I went for Hogmanay and wore a kilt out in the streets for a few hours round about the bells.

It was only when I got back to the hotel room I noticed all the dark bruises on my legs and a general lack of sensation beneath the waistline. Had to go and sit in a warm bath for an hour to defrost.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Many years ago I went for Hogmanay and wore a kilt out in the streets for a few hours round about the bells.

It was only when I got back to the hotel room I noticed all the dark bruises on my legs and a general lack of sensation beneath the waistline. Had to go and sit in a warm bath for an hour to defrost.

Note to self - always cover you bells up if proposing to sport a kilt at Hogmanay.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Did you forget your tights?

3 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

If you`re taking Kilt related notes Yog, can I suggest this is one for the book...... :)

SCOTTISH-WEDDING.jpg

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/02/scottish-wedding-fight_n_870389.html

That is truly appalling. Thank you. :)

As an aside, my wife used to be the master at pissing in people's beds or on settees at parties. Her record was wetting three beds in the same house on the same night. Strangely enough, after decades of doing this, she stopped when we started going out together. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Thanks for the answer, and for posting that video clip. It's a very powerful song, sung by someone with a voice which is a gift from her to us. 

You knowz it bro.