Glastonbury Research

Seneo

Hi Everybody

I am a Student doing research on Glastonbury Music Festival.

I am looking at research about the attendee experience of going to the festival and also the experience of the viewers that watch the festival on TV.

I would appreciate it if you could take 3 minutes out of your day to respond to my questionnaire if you have either been to the festival or watched the broadcast on TV>

Attendees Questionnaire: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=CvQWNelaVkm7qzlRYuWJzg6e2cVV1-NJle2XE6cLqLtUNVhMSzNYWUpLU1BTVE1NTTVKNlhROUQxVy4u

Viewers Questionnaire: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=CvQWNelaVkm7qzlRYuWJzg6e2cVV1-NJle2XE6cLqLtUMEg0VFYxRElVU1U5MFJaU0o0U1pSV09TTS4u

Thank you, 

Seneo

Done, but (1) questions 4 and 5 need looking at and (2) most of your respondents will have been to more than one Glastonbury and your questionnaire doesn't accommodate that. (3) I genuinely didn't understand what I was being asked in question 8. (4) Question 11 is asking for reasons why you answered 'negative' to Question 9 (was your experience of Glastonbury positive or negative?)  I answered 'positive' to Question 9 but I'm not allowed to submit my response unless I explain why I rated my experience as negative!

To anyone else: I wouldn't recommend you bother with this one until Seneo has confirmed the above problems have been sorted.

Edited by Mark E. Spliff

I've only started filling out these questionairres because this is a, boring month for internet activity. I've been prevented from filling them in, in the past, because I'm a little self-conscious about filling in questionnaires and posting them to complete strangers. I don't think I'm alone on this point. So feedback on your findings and a little outline of how many others, also, filled out the questionnaire, might get people to fill out more in the long term.

Done but a pretty poor and pointless survey that doesn't seem to have any questions framed to elicit meaningful answers.  If you do manage to reach any conclusions please come back and let us know your findings.