Nine inch nails london show.....

waterfalls21234

• 3 months later...

Were any other efesters there last night for the Albert Hall gig? Jeeeez....it was a bit good wasn't it :) 

I also ended up going to their Meltdown gig too. Amazing how the same band can deliver two amazing yet completely different gigs in the space of three days. So much love. 

5 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Were any other efesters there last night for the Albert Hall gig? Jeeeez....it was a bit good wasn't it :) 

I also ended up going to their Meltdown gig too. Amazing how the same band can deliver two amazing yet completely different gigs in the space of three days. So much love. 

You're just showing off now :)

20 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Managed to get a standing ticket on twickets - great gig! Maybe because its early in the tour, they played with a lot of energy and sounded great. Crowd seemed really up for it too. Only gripe was the stage at RAH seemed a bit low for a venue that size - difficult to see at times.

Meltdown setlist looked awesome - Good Soldier is my favourite NIN song. Seems the stripped back stage means they can change it up more. Great in a way, though I loved the 2014 tour for its production.

Grr. Should’ve got my act together and went to at least one of those shows! I listen to NIN almost relentlessly at times. Next time they’re here, I’ll be there. Definitely.

I might sound like a stuck record but I think a 2019/20 appearance would be truly spectacular.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willutalk said:

Grr. Should’ve got my act together and went to at least one of those shows! I listen to NIN almost relentlessly at times. Next time they’re here, I’ll be there. Definitely.

I might sound like a stuck record but I think a 2019/20 appearance would be truly spectacular.

Yep, definitely hoping for an other stage headline appearance next year. Wouldn't miss it for anyone.

• Like 1