Secure Storage - Standard / Large - How Big?

Soul Grenades

i've never used the storage so cant answer your question but if your performing it might be worth asking whoever is in charge of the stage your on to ask them.

there's usually a few folk make a weekend of it after performing and hang around so I would assume they would have somewhere secure away from the public for the instruments to be kept

Thanks for the reply! The issue is there'll be space backstage to keep stuff around the time we're on, but after that it's less certain. Some of us will be spending the whole weekend there, so we could really do with somewhere that's definitely secure. Car won't be an option for myself as I'll be on the train.

Edited by Soul Grenades

On 05/03/2018 at 11:49 PM, Soul Grenades said:

Hi there!

Can anyone tell me approximately how large (or otherwise) the secure storage is at Kendal? I'm looking for somewhere safe to keep my saxophone after our set on the Friday night, I'm not sure at this point whether the secure storage is feasible.

Cheers,

Milan.

Hi Milan,

Never noticed any storage at KC. I think a car boot sounds like your best option.

Are you playing Chai Wallahs on Friday night ? Just listened to a couple of your funky tunes :)

Thanks for the replies! Only just noticed the "notify me of replies" option which was disabled by default...

On 09/03/2018 at 4:41 PM, Comfy Bean said:

Hi Milan,

Never noticed any storage at KC. I think a car boot sounds like your best option.

Are you playing Chai Wallahs on Friday night ? Just listened to a couple of your funky tunes :)

Car boot would work well, but at this point I'm not sure if the band members who are driving will hang about more than an overnight stay. Some of us will be there for the duration.

We are indeed playing the Chai Wallahs stage on the Friday night! Really looking forward to it!

On 09/03/2018 at 4:54 PM, Smeble said:

When and what time are you playing, just been listening to your stuff, sounds great.

if you are still stuck for storage come the Festival I can offer the services of my Motorhome,.

We're pencilled in for 10pm on the Friday. If there is space for a sax case in your motorhome I might just take you up on that!