Best ticket buying experience AXS

drewsstrat

2 hours ago, GlastoEls said:

I remember one year managing to get through easily on the stroke of 9am on T-Day, and having this weird feeling of excess adrenaline having not needed the fight. 

On the resale this year I wasn't even trying for myself - only people off here and I got in twice with no wait and no bother. Only pray it's that easy for myself come October! On actual ticket day I needed a mate to secure mine!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

On the resale this year I wasn't even trying for myself - only people off here and I got in twice with no wait and no bother. Only pray it's that easy for myself come October! On actual ticket day I needed a mate to secure mine!

When the ticket Gods smile, they REALLY smile!

• Like 1

After years of joy and frustration, I do like the fact that the system lets tickets trickle out, so much so that you can affect your own luck by simply retrying (and I don't mean twice, like, lots). And the time honoured method of having a lot of friends trying for you.

Play the numbers game!

All who truly want a ticket always go. 

20 minutes ago, UEF said:

After years of joy and frustration, I do like the fact that the system lets tickets trickle out, so much so that you can affect your own luck by simply retrying (and I don't mean twice, like, lots). And the time honoured method of having a lot of friends trying for you.

Play the numbers game!

All who truly want a ticket always go. 

I agree well at least until I fail  14 festivals :) not missed one yet ... its me who always (touch wood ) seems to get the tickets in our group and its probably me who is most desperate and persistent in trying all options to get them and I guess I have a bit of luck thrown in the mix as far as draws and raffles goes too !!