RIZE Festival (Hylands Park, Chelmsford)

AndrewSmith

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Just had a look and all I could see was him thinking they may go back to having more guitar bands in there as opposed to outright pop, but I can't see any specific guesses from him anywhere.

If they did what would be a good act to play the festival realistic, whats your prediction @Gucci Piggy even though we don't know much. By the way, great profile picture, look good.

3 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

If they did what would be a good act to play the festival realistic, whats your prediction @Gucci Piggy even though we don't know much. By the way, great profile picture, look good.

I'd say Florence but I think that may be an act Neil is referring to when he says he was wrong on specific acts.

Liam Gallagher if he isn't already doing too many other fests/outdoor shows.

Imagine Dragons probably as a sub but maybe a headliner if there's a decreased capacity or something.

Not sure really as the usual V bands seem to be busy elsewhere (Killers, KoL, Kasabian).

Edit: I do look good, don't I? Cheers.

Edited by Gucci Piggy
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, James96 said:

Would you say it's decent?

It's nothing to shout home about, very drab and nothing new. I think most acts on the bill have been announced for various other festivals, both headliners are headlining a different day of a certain festival north of the border...

1 minute ago, Callum_96 said:

It's nothing to shout home about, very drab and nothing new. I think most acts on the bill have been announced for various other festivals, both headliners are headlining a different day of a certain festival north of the border...

Whats north of the border? 

1 minute ago, Callum_96 said:

Was gonna say Stereophonics along with Snow Patrol as having no English fests, then realised they're at Tramlines. Them and Liam Gallagher? Actually I guess if I'm not ruling LG out due to his million other fest shows then I can't rule The Killers out either.