What the Fuck? Brits lads! Best night of the year

H.M.V

5 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Biggest regret of glastonbury 2018 not getting up to see rag n bone man! Although to be fair had just done a 12 hr shift working in the south east corner! Best choice of glastonbury 2018 seeing liam gallagher before the night shift! The brits just bought it all back!

logo.png

7 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Biggest regret of glastonbury 2018 not getting up to see rag n bone man! Although to be fair had just done a 12 hr shift working in the south east corner! Best choice of glastonbury 2018 seeing liam gallagher before the night shift! The brits just bought it all back!

Sound was awful for Rag n Bone man and the crowd was just dangerous. You didn' miss much. Better to see him another time. I was very disappointed and a bit scared. It was basically a 90 minute stroll across the other stage field

Got in earlier for Liam and loved it

I actually did think Jack Whitehall was quite funny. There was something about his gangly 6th form idiot persona that just kind of worked. A lot of the jokes at the expense of the various acts were pretty funny.

The other thing I thought was that I'd have Stomzy headline Glastonbury ahead of Kendrick Lamarr.

• Upvote 1

On 23/02/2018 at 5:08 PM, amfy said:

I actually did think Jack Whitehall was quite funny. There was something about his gangly 6th form idiot persona that just kind of worked. A lot of the jokes at the expense of the various acts were pretty funny.

The other thing I thought was that I'd have Stomzy headline Glastonbury ahead of Kendrick Lamarr.

Get em both headlining in 2019 tbh.