arctic monkey shows

eFestivals

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Think it’s a generic code - TBHC2018

Either that or I’m the recipient of one hell of a coincidence.

yep generic

o2 is £67.20 standing including bf, not as bad as I was expecting to be honest.

12 minutes ago, gfa said:

@Odessa if either of you have o2, you can try o2 priority too - i'm doing o2 at 8.30am, presale at 9am and if i have nothing then I will do general at 9am friday. Trying to get 4 tickets hah

Haha you've got all (tranquility) bases covered then, sure you'll get some. O2 Priority only have tickets for the London dates I believe but cheers anyway!

Edited by Odessa

3 hours ago, Odessa said:

Ah shit I only registered yesterday so clearly that was too late. I'm not going myself but gonna try to get my mate tickets so on the off chance anyone has a code they're not using, would appreciate it if you sent it my way, cheers!

Just FYI mate, they've announced they're doing the ID check thing for these shows, so if you're booking for your mates make sure you book them in their names or they may not be able to get in.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Shikari20 said:

Yep its generic but you're gonna need the link from the email too if its anything like the foos presale couple of months ago!

Nah I've already been on the see tickets website and put in the code to get to the booking page. It's all good.

Just now, dj_tim said:

Just FYI mate, they've announced they're doing the ID check thing for these shows, so if you're booking for your mates make sure you book them in their names or they may not be able to get in.

Yeah I've got his account details, cheers mate.

10 hours ago, Shikari20 said:

Yep its generic but you're gonna need the link from the email too if its anything like the foos presale couple of months ago!

Christ I dismissed you last night but you were right haha. Nice one! Just found the right link on twitter last minute.