arctic monkey shows

eFestivals

57 minutes ago, DR OK said:

For what it's worth I've heard the homecoming big gigs are going to be next summer now but that would suprise me 

That’s a shame but they could just play say old trafford if they were looking to one big gig down south and one up north this summer

Edited by Samjones

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2018 at 12:22 PM, Cosmos said:

maybe they are doing glasto next year if not then 2020

I'd be shocked if they weren't a Glastonbury headliner in 2019, they aren't going to do 3 shoes of live shows....furthermore Glastonbury aren't going to take them 3 years later especially on a special big year. I think they'll move over and be the Saturday night headliner myself.

3 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Sounds like it could be a song on their new album :rofl:

I knew I'd get picked up on this, I just realised I put it lol. But yes imo it's these, a female based headliner and an up and and up and coming headliner. If FATM didn't get the bump when they did I'd suggest them but I do think it'll be out of Madonna and FM with the other doing it the following year. 

10 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Sheff ones are

You know this for certain? What dates? I had planned going to Newcastle, but can't make the Thursday, so it would have had to have been if they added the Friday or Saturday. 

4 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

You know this for certain? What dates? I had planned going to Newcastle, but can't make the Thursday, so it would have had to have been if they added the Friday or Saturday. 

Rumours are 4 dates in total for Sheff. It's not for certain until they announced. When Hillsborough didn't work out got told 4 dates at the arena. 

2 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Rumours are 4 dates in total for Sheff. It's not for certain until they announced. When Hillsborough didn't work out got told 4 dates at the arena. 

A day off, then Fri 21st and Sat 22nd seems the best bet, if it happens. 

When is most likely extra dates would be announced? (if it happens). As soon as they sell out (instantly on sale), or announced later on with them going on sale the following Monday?