arctic monkey shows

eFestivals

Ah. I thought they might do Wembley but it seems that London Stadium is an increasingly popular venue nowadays,

This image has been circulating for a couple of weeks:

27906316_10155559195306973_400818408_o.j

So if it's that, it looks like they might have Chvrches, Wolf Alice, Miles Kane and Black Honey in tow. A line up like that will mop up, especially after today.

56 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Ah. I thought they might do Wembley but it seems that London Stadium is an increasingly popular venue nowadays,

This image has been circulating for a couple of weeks:

27906316_10155559195306973_400818408_o.j

Ads by Kiosked

So if it's that, it looks like they might have Chvrches, Wolf Alice, Miles Kane and Black Honey in tow. A line up like that will mop up, especially after today.

Is this on reddit? 

Just now, the wonderwhy said:

Is this on reddit? 

Fuck knows. Just keep seeing it on here. Looks gross but given that they've gone to lengths to cover shit up, I don't see why it would be fake. Guessing it's for Manchester or somewhere though.

4 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

I heard its a park, not a stadium. Do they still do gigs outside the stadium? 

Is it a 'car' park?

8 minutes ago, incident said:

I think most clubs will have learnt not to schedule concerts too close to matches.

Fair enough, but if they've got athletics it's not outside the realms of possibility they will be relaying it anyway.

Might they be playing Finsbury Park? They toured AM there with a couple of shows.