New First Announcement Prediction Game

Gucci Piggy

READING

FRIDAY Royal Blood/Imagine Dragons (co-headline) 

The Kooks, The Wombats, Nothing But Thieves, Kaleo, Shame, Lewis Capaldi, Pale Waves, My Nu Leng, 

SATURDAY -  Kendrick Lamar

The Vaccines, Wolf Alice, The Hunna, Declan McKenna, Magic Gang, J Hus, Krept &Konan, King No-One, Mura Masa,  

SUNDAY - Foo Fighters 

Courteeners, Chvrches, The Cribs, Slaves, Seasick Steve, DMA's, The Sherlocks, Confidence Man, Hannah Wants, 

I believe in Dan Wilcox

Reading

Fri - Fall Out Boy / Travis Scott / Dua Lipa / The Wombats / J Hus / Don Broco / Seaway / Bicep / Cabbage / Moose Blood

Sat - Kendrick Lamar / Panic At The Disco / Wolf Alice / Sum 41 / Sigrid / The Hunna / $uicideboy$ / Converge / Pertburbator / Slaves

Sun - Kings of Leon / Courteeners / Skepta / The Vaccines / Code Orange / Brockhampton / The Sherlocks / Creeper / The Story So Far / The Kooks

Edited by justanothername

At Reading (included the stages I think they'll play cos why not):

Friday: Royal Blood (Headliners), Travis Scott (Main), The Wombats (Main), Twin Atlantic (Main), Declan McKenna (Main), Fickle Friends (Main), Wilkinson (NME), Sigrid (NME), BROCKHAMPTON (NME), The Distillers (Lock Up)

Saturday: Kendrick Lamar (Headline), 30 Seconds To Mars (Main), J Hus (Main), Wolf Alice (NME), Kaleo (NME), Tom Grennan (NME), Shame (NME), Pale Waves (NME), Superorganism (NME), Jax Jones (Dance)

Sunday: Foo Fighters (Headline), Courteeners (Main), The Hunna (Main), Don Broco (Main), Krept & Konan (Main), CHVRCHES (NME), Nothing But Thieves (NME), Dave (NME), The Sherlocks (FR), Bicep (Dance)

Edited by Gucci Piggy

32 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

At Reading (included the stages I think they'll play cos why not):

Friday: Royal Blood (Headliners), Travis Scott (Main), The Wombats (Main), Twin Atlantic (Main), Declan McKenna (Main), Fickle Friends (Main), Wilkinson (NME), Sigrid (NME), BROCKHAMPTON (NME), Superorganism (NME)

Saturday: Kendrick Lamar (Headline), 30 Seconds To Mars (Main), The Hunna (Main), Don Broco (Main), Wolf Alice (NME), Kaleo (NME), Dave (NME), Shame (NME), Pale Waves (NME), Jax Jones (Dance)

Sunday: Foo Fighters (Headline), Courteeners (Main), J Hus (Main), The Distillers (Main), Krept & Konan (Main), CHVRCHES (NME), Nothing But Thieves (NME), Tom Grennan (NME), The Sherlocks (FR), Bicep (Dance)

And as I say that, if you'll allow me I've changed mine. Mostly down to shuffling a couple of things around on my final big prediction. Cheers.

Edit: All I've done is changed the days/stages of a couple of acts.

Edited by Gucci Piggy

12 hours ago, justanothername said:

I believe in Dan Wilcox

Reading

Fri - Fall Out Boy (2) / Travis Scott / Dua Lipa (1) / The Wombats (1) / J Hus (1) / Don Broco / Seaway / Bicep (2) / Cabbage / Moose Blood

Sat - Kendrick Lamar (2) / Panic At The Disco (2) / Wolf Alice (1) / Sum 41 (2) / Sigrid (2) / The Hunna / $uicideboy$ (1) / Converge / Pertburbator / Slaves

Sun - Kings of Leon (2),/ Courteeners (2) / Skepta (2) / The Vaccines / Code Orange / Brockhampton (1) / The Sherlocks / Creeper (1) / The Story So Far / The Kooks

Never doubt the Dan Wilcox 

22 hours ago, DMCJ2 said:

Reading

Friday:

Foo Fighters (Headliner)

Courteeners (1), Nothing But Thieves (2), Jungle, J Hus (1), The Distillers, Brockhampton (1), The Hives, Creeper (2), The Struts

Saturday:

Kendrick Lamar (2) (Headliner)

30STM, Dua Lipa (2), Wolf Alice (1), The Hunna, Frank Turner + SS, SZA, Pale Waves (2), Idles, Peace

Sunday:

Arctic Monkeys (Headliner)

Travis Scott, Chvrches, The Wombats (2), Editors, Miles Kane, Tom Grennan (2), Black Honey, Sigrid (1), Portugal The Man

19 Points

Edited by DMCJ2

23 hours ago, Steve1000 said:

Friday

Royal Blood, Imagine Dragons, Travis Scott, The Hunna, Gogol Bordello, The Wombats (1), Deaf Havana, Bicep(2), Declan McKenna, Brockhampton (1)

Saturday

Kendrick Lamar (2), 30 Seconds To Mars, The Streets, J Hus (1), Papa Roach (2), Fickle Friends, Death From Above, Wolf Alice (1), Mike Shinoda

Sunday

Foo Fighters, Courteeners(2) , Don Broco, The Distillers, Mastodon, Kygo, Idles, Killswitch Engage, Gorgon City, Joey Bada$$

(Reading)