Running Kickstarter project for wellies replacement

Cath Douglas

I'm running my first project on Kickstarter, which will help every person on the festival, when the weather is changing, without the need to wear the uncomfortable wellies.

Check it out, and share if you like it.

I was worried for a long time about the shoes on the festivals, but now it seems that the problem is almost solved.

Any questions, feel free to ask, I'm here to ask and promote my own project.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2018 at 3:12 PM, Cath Douglas said:

I was worried for a long time about the shoes on the festivals, but now it seems that the problem is almost solved.

Any questions, feel free to ask, I'm here to ask and promote my own project.

I have a few questions for you -

(1) What exactly is your worry?

(2) When you say that you've been worried about this for 'a long time', how long is long? Without this information it's all a bit too 'How long is a piece of string'? ie. of very little benefit for us out here desperately trying to understand you.

(3) Are there any other inanimate objects that you worry about, other than shoes?

(4) Did you know that galoshes have been on the market for a very long time? My grandmother and my mom used to wear them decades ago. That the more versatile Jelley that you are trying to promote is already on the market, under a different name. As in right now.