Who would you like added in the next Announcement?

LOCHLAND5

1 hour ago, ramragon said:

Cut copy would be good to see

Strange how they have not been announced for anything considering they had a great new album out late last year. They did an American tour, small tour of Oz and New Zealand, then back to America.

Keep seeing the 2 Bears appearing on a few line ups. Presume they are dj sets. Would love to see them live though.

16 hours ago, eastynh said:

Strange how they have not been announced for anything considering they had a great new album out late last year. They did an American tour, small tour of Oz and New Zealand, then back to America.

Keep seeing the 2 Bears appearing on a few line ups. Presume they are dj sets. Would love to see them live though.

2 bears is a good shout. Wouldn’t be surprised if they get added.

17 hours ago, richall1965 said:

Yes it was me but don't worry about the pint I missed the meet up I was a bit worse for wear 

Fair enough :-)

I was a bit worse for wear after it after an early start due to Colonel Mustard opening the main stage that day.

Try and get along this year and you’ll get a few free pints.

6 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

Fair enough :-)

I was a bit worse for wear after it after an early start due to Colonel Mustard opening the main stage that day.

Try and get along this year and you’ll get a few free pints.

I think we were all a bit worse for wear after the colonel mustard gig and a barrage of 1pm beers ! 

These are probably mid afternoon types, but I think Kendal would really suit

The Rifles

The Skints

Smoove & Turrell (late on woodland stage would be ideal).

The Interrupters

they all have crowd pleasing tunes, interact well with the crowd, & there are a couple of females there, which has been lacking on main stage recently.

There should be one or two decent acts, probably a more 'urban' act to sub Run DCM - someone like Example or Professor Green.

I think one of the Vaccines / The Wombats may be around as they both have new albums out.

I'd love them to pull a big 'ish' name out the hat. Someone like Lana Del Rey or Jamie T.

I think Blossoms are nailed on to appear somewhere, too.

Glasvegas could be a realistic addition, they seem to be doing a bit of a 10 year anniversary of the debut album run. I've been wanting them to be there since I first went 5 years ago (I kinda want Glasvegas to be at every festival, tbh) so it could be wishful thinking, but with all the bigger names (presumably) announced, they'd be about the right size to added in the next batch.

2 minutes ago, sinc72 said:

Would be good to see a few more 'younger' type bands like Hookworms, Temples, Eagulls, Autobahn, Blossoms, We were promised jetpacks, Toy, Syd Arthur, Peace, Fat White family

Also would love the horrors but probably no place for them 

Just noticed Peace and Fat WhitE Family are playing Y not so I wouldn't be surprised if Kendal announce them next