Who would you like added in the next Announcement?

LOCHLAND5

Ok so yesterday wasn’t the best but I would think there are restraints in the budget they have given the fact it’s still only at 25k capacity . It’s top heavy on old fart for sure but tbh I feel a bit sorry for them if you take away LG , Courteeners , prodigy and Kasabian all of the bands announced are what folk have been asking for on social media since the last festival.

looking across the line up so far I would personally chuck hacienda classical in as the Saturday headliner but that won’t happen cos Run DMC ain’t gonna shift many tickets on the Thursday lol .

but it’s seriously lacking stuff for the yoof ! I mean there’s Lucy spraggan but really I can see it being full of butch dykes ha ha ! 

So let’s start posting some current stuff not stuff that you wish were headliners cos that ship has sailed . I dunno how much these artists cost so I’m posting a few that are around that weekend or current.

Dua lipa ( might well be too big )

Goldfrapp doing standon calling same weekend.

this 1 defo for the yoof grime is so current and it’s a girl !

cmon you lot might just point out a few hidden gems that maybe still affordable and available to be added to the line up you just never know .

please no more indie 90’s there’s enough already lol

7 minutes ago, ramragon said:

Craig Charles Is always welcome, really enjoyed him the last few times I caught him

Might be 4 years since I lost saw him at KC.

I do remember he played 3 years ago but was that not just a personal ticket only gig to you in your van......or summit B)

Really hope he`s back this year.

2 hours ago, ramragon said:

I don' mind Goldfrapp but you did nowt but abuse me for mentioning them last year or the year before as a possibility

Didn’t say I liked it/her just out on the road that weekend possibly affordable and they youngsters will get out the campsite and get down with the fans ! 

30 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

I remember that :o last year I think.

Plus 1 for Goldfrapp.

Trust you to remember! Huh !

The Courteeners and kendal is a match made in heaven there must be some reason why they have never appeared, as for additions its not going to be anybody big so with that in mind 

Blossoms 

Sundara Karma 

Louis berry 

Kodaline 

Miles kane 

Clean bandit 

Chvrches 

A few of those and a couple of dance acts on top of catfish, amazons, sherlocks, tom grennan and the yoof will be catered for, one thing I learned from the line up I won't waste my time doing the survey on the website again cos they obviously don't take any notice cos there is no way anyone voted for run dmc